Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine Blue

Leader
Leader
Information
Your name IRL: Eren
Your age: 20
Time zone: GMT+3:00
Average online per day: 8-10 Hours.
Your Discord: rewhim (617706317863190539)
Your Nickname: Jasmine Blue
Your ID: 257841

Additional information

Leader of The Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I am experienced in the gangs that I was Leader of Marabunta also Deputy of Families and Vagos. I want to keep it going in Families as a Leader position.
As a ex leader I already know how this thing goes as i have Decent experience in gangs.

- Me and my trusted deputies, I believe we can achieve great things. I started my leadership advanture in Marabunta Grande and I want to contuine it in Families.
so I am already ready for the issues I will face. I hope i will do better things in this term.

- We will do our best to bring the gang to better places with more effort. During my term I will make Families most friendly gang in the city. And also let my members
Enjoy when they are attending events and give them bonuses depends on their activity and Communicate with them friendly and they feel in my gang we are a family.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- Being interaction with LEOs at all time by making hostage situations to increase the Roleplay within my gang. Also Doing activities with another gangs. And
achieve good things with doing a lot of activities.
- There won't be any kind of toxicity within my organization, any behaviour like that will result in a demotion, kicked or even getting blacklist from the gang.
- Having right deputies to keep this gang always active while I am not around. And we will Give effort to attend all events and won't miss any gang events.
- Giving rank depends on who deserves it. I won't do any favouritsm, everyone will get what they deserve. Also I will not let anyone to be toxic between gang members as well as other people and everyone should be respectful.
- My half of high command team is almost ready, my high commands are going to conduct an interview who wants to join the gang. I will make sure that everybody knows the basic rules of the city.

My goals during my leadership;
- Meeting the event requirements every week.
- Keeping activity at good places with the good numbers.
- Doing activities avoiding rulebreaks.
- Taking control of ghetto and spraying all ghetto.
- Trying our best in the Capture.
- Giving out bonuses in every event possible.

hrikbhowmic

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Eren
Your age: 20
Time zone: GMT+3:00
Average online per day: 8-10 Hours.
Your Discord: rewhim (617706317863190539)
Your Nickname: Jasmine Blue
Your ID: 257841

Additional information

Leader of The Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I am experienced in the gangs that I was Leader of Marabunta also Deputy of Families and Vagos. I want to keep it going in Families as a Leader position.
As a ex leader I already know how this thing goes as i have Decent experience in gangs.

- Me and my trusted deputies, I believe we can achieve great things. I started my leadership advanture in Marabunta Grande and I want to contuine it in Families.
so I am already ready for the issues I will face. I hope i will do better things in this term.

- We will do our best to bring the gang to better places with more effort. During my term I will make Families most friendly gang in the city. And also let my members
Enjoy when they are attending events and give them bonuses depends on their activity and Communicate with them friendly and they feel in my gang we are a family.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- Being interaction with LEOs at all time by making hostage situations to increase the Roleplay within my gang. Also Doing activities with another gangs. And
achieve good things with doing a lot of activities.
- There won't be any kind of toxicity within my organization, any behaviour like that will result in a demotion, kicked or even getting blacklist from the gang.
- Having right deputies to keep this gang always active while I am not around. And we will Give effort to attend all events and won't miss any gang events.
- Giving rank depends on who deserves it. I won't do any favouritsm, everyone will get what they deserve. Also I will not let anyone to be toxic between gang members as well as other people and everyone should be respectful.
- My half of high command team is almost ready, my high commands are going to conduct an interview who wants to join the gang. I will make sure that everybody knows the basic rules of the city.

My goals during my leadership;
- Meeting the event requirements every week.
- Keeping activity at good places with the good numbers.
- Doing activities avoiding rulebreaks.
- Taking control of ghetto and spraying all ghetto.
- Trying our best in the Capture.
- Giving out bonuses in every event possible.
+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom