Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unbann Appeal Lottery Bugabuse ID:94861 | @Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxurice

Player
Player

Name + ID: Franz Prezzi | 94861
Datum + Zeit: 7.5.2024

Situation:

Sehr geehrtes Admin- Team / Herr Mazhor,
ich wurde von Sascha_Luve gebannt zwecks des Lottery bugabuse, leider war mir nicht bekannt, dass das diese Aktion den Regeln nicht entsprach und mit einem Ban bestraft werden kann. Es kam vor 2 Tagen ein Freund von mir zu mir und meinte, dass die Tickets günstiger sind und man damit gut Geld machen kann, hat aber nie was davon erwähnt dass es nicht ganz legal sei. Anfangs war ich schon sehr verwundert wieso die aufeinmal weniger kosten aber dachte mir, dass das schon einen Sinn hat bzw. gewollt sei. Jedoch lag ich falsch und wurde eben für 60 Tage gebannt und es tut mir aufrichtig leid, fürs nächste mal merke ich mir das und frage sicherheitshalber einen Admin damit ich auch eine Bestätigung habe, sollte ich mir unsicher sein.

Vielen Dank im voraus für eure Zeit und Verständnis.

Situation:

Dear Admin Team / Mr. Mazhor,

I am writing to you to sincerely apologize for my misconduct regarding the Lottery Bug Abuse that led to my ban by Sascha_Luve. At the time of my actions, I was unaware that this behavior violated the rules and could result in a ban.
Two days ago, a friend of mine approached me and mentioned that the lottery tickets were cheaper and could be used to make good money, but he never mentioned that it was not entirely legal. Initially, I was quite surprised by the sudden decrease in ticket prices, but I assumed that it was intentional or allowed. However, I was mistaken, and I was subsequently banned for 60 days. I deeply regret my actions, and I assure you that I have learned from this experience.
For the future, I commit to consulting an admin before engaging in any actions that seem questionable to ensure compliance with the rules. I apologize once again for my mistake and kindly request a reconsideration of my ban. I will be more cautious and responsible in my actions moving forward.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Tom Jackson

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Hey,
create your complaint again under admin complaints with the prefix for curator of the project.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom