Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unbann Appeal Lottery Bugabuse ID:93803 | @Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

teddy99

Player
Player
ID:93803
Ingamename: Sebi Lang
Why were you banned? Lottery Bugabuse
How long were you banned? 60 Days
How long will your sentence last? 59 Days
Proof: Why should we unban you?

Dear admin team / Mr. Mazhor,

I have been banned by Sascha_Luve for lottery bug abuse and hereby request an unbanning because at that time, I was not aware that it was considered bug abuse. Otherwise, I would never have done it. I am a player who does not engage in harmful activities and always follows the specified guidelines and rules.

I thought that the company owners could set this themselves, and I did not think anything malicious when making the purchase or opening. However, I now realize that I made a big mistake, and I sincerely apologize to the administrators and especially to Mr. Mazhor for my behavior.

Best regards
Sebi Lang
ID: 93803

――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Ingamename: Sebi Lang
Warum wurdest du gebannt? Lottery Bugabuse
Wie lang wurdest du gebannt? 60 Tage
Wie lang läuft deine Strafe noch? 59 Tage
Proof: Wieso sollten wir dich entbannen?

Sehr geehrtes admin Team/ Herr Mazhor,

Ich bin gebannt geworden von Sascha_Luve wegen lottery bugabuse und bitte hiermit um eine Entbannung, weil mir zu dem Zeitpunkt nicht bewusst war das es ein bugabuse ist, weil sonst hätte ich das niemals gemacht und ich ein Spieler bin der keine schlimmen Sachen macht und immer nach dem angegebenen Richtlinien und regeln spielt.

Ich dachte das die Unternehmens Besitzer das selbst einstellen können und mir beim Kauf eben nichts Böses dachte und auch nirgends eine Meldung war das man das Kaufen/öffnen unterlassen sollte. Mittlerweile ist mir aber bewusst, dass ich einen großen Fehler begangen habe und möchte mich hiermit von ganzen herzen bei den Administratoren und ganz besonders bei dem Herrn Mazhor für mein Fehlverhalten entschuldigen.

Mit freundlichen grüßen
Sebi Lang

Tom Jackson

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Hey,
create your complaint again under admin complaints with the prefix for curator of the project.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom