Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafi101

Rafi
Player
Dear Admin,

With due respect, , I want to mention that I am a new player on that time and I suddenly got banned .I have been playing for like 40 days.

Moreover, when I open my account I see I got ban for 60 day for GR 6.3 for 60 day after few day I open my account to see that how many day left I see that I got Ban for 10000 day for GR1.3 I am a new player (110120) in this game

This is my first time I getting banned in this game, I was never banned before. Its around 7 month.

I sincerely apologize for this, hoping you will take your time to read this and unban me.

I like this game very much so I hope you will let me stay connected to this wonderful community you all have built here.

Thank you.

Rafi101

Rafi
Player
Just Give me a last chance you can check I did not even do a big scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom