Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kubilay Saglamm
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/undefined

Venom Sah

A thug is someone who stands on his own
Player
Sir Bobby,
I hope you are doing well sir. I am posting this forum in behalf of my friend Kubilay Saglamm he dont know much english and he dont know how to post forum so i am helping him. and he also work hard in Grand RP from past 3 to 4 months to grind. In previous update thrs a bug going on in lottery ticket, he didnt know abt that bug, he just opened ticket like he use to do regularly.

You can also check his background, his background is Crystal clear Sir

Please i hope you will unban my friend and give his rights to Grind again this Awesome Server.

Thank You!

Venom Sah

A thug is someone who stands on his own
Player
Sir Bobby,
I hope you are doing well sir. I am posting this forum in behalf of my friend Kubilay Saglamm he dont know much english and he dont know how to post forum so i am helping him. and he also work hard in Grand RP from past 3 to 4 months to grind. In previous update thrs a bug going on in lottery ticket, he didnt know abt that bug, he just opened ticket like he use to do regularly.

You can also check his background, his background is Crystal clear Sir

Please i hope you will unban my friend and give his rights to Grind again this Awesome Server.

Thank You!

he also got forum warning, because he dont know the rules where to post the correct forums. this is why am helping him

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Will be wiped then unbanned this time, next time no forums will be approved in behalf of friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom