Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nuruddin Sauermilch
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
May 9, 2024
Time
15:22
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/687384/#post-2446823

abolo

Player
Player

Regarding: Blacklist

English:

Dear Grand RP Team
Dear Mazhor

My name is Nuruddin Sauermilch (ID: 206455) and I am contacting you today Mazhor - Curator of the project, to talk about my blacklist, where I have INTENTIONALLY violated.

Mazhor. I was blacklisted by you yesterday because I wrote in a forum request: “I dont have the Pants anymore. I gave them back to the Dupplicate Cheater. You can check my Inventory and everything” (See link above) I just told you what's going on and was blacklisted because of my statement which I think is pretty unfair. If you didn't quite understand it, I will explain it again here in this forum:

When me and my colleague came across the cheater with the Dupplicator glitch, he wanted to sell us the Abibas pants for cheap. From that moment on I wondered why someone like him would make such an offer. Nevertheless, we accepted the deal and bought the pants. After a while we realized that this whole thing wasn't really legit and saw and heard that the cheater had sold the pants to many other people. I went to him and gave him the pants back as a precaution so that I wouldn't be banned for the action. After a short time I was banned by an admin for the rule that I am not allowed to pass on / give away items worth more than 5 million. This sanction was totally fair to me, I just didn't want to be banned for the duplicated item because I didn't want to be blacklisted / banned. After 1-2 days I was banned for “Further investigation Mazhor” and wanted to unban myself as well. You Mazhor wrote: “You should contact chief admin and return him everything and after that - I will refund money to your account. Otherwise your account will be blacklisted” I had no way of knowing this and only told them that I no longer had the pants. I think it's a shame that I was blacklisted for this action because I really couldn't help it and I panicked when I had to get rid of the pants somehow. I'm really terribly sorry and will never do anything like that again.

My suggestion would be: you can keep my account (ID:206056) with which I bought the pants blacklisted but my ID: 206455 I would be very very happy if you could unblacklist it... As I said, I'm really sorry and have a lot of fun with your project and would love to be able to play with my colleagues again. A money whipe or a complete new start would also be welcome.

With kind regards
Nuruddin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

German:

Sehr geehrtes Grand RP Team
Sehr geehrter Mazhor

Mein Name ist Nuruddin Sauermilch (ID: 206455) und wende mich heute an euch / an Sie Mazhor - Curator of the project, um über meine Blacklist zu sprechen, bei dem ich UNABSICHTLICH verstossen habe.

Mazhor. Ich wurde gestern von dir Geblacklistet, da ich in ein Forum entabnnungsantrag geschrieben habe: "I dont have the Pants anymore. I gave them back to the Dupplicate Cheater. You can check my Inventory and everything" (Siehe Link oben) Ich habe dir nur gesagt was Sache ist und wurde wegen meiner Aussage geblacklistet was ich ziemlich unfaire finde. Falls du es nicht ganz verstanden hast werde ich es hier in diesem Forum nochmals genau erklären:

Als ich und mein Kollege auf dem Cheater mit dem Dupplicator glitch zugestossen sind wollte er uns für billig die Abibas Hosen verkaufen. Schon ab diesem Moment habe ich mich merkwürig gefragt wieso jemand wie er ein solches Angebot machen würde. Trozdem haben wir den Deal angenommen und haben und diese Hosen geakuft. Nach einer Weile wurde uns klar das diese ganze Sache nicht wirklich legit war und haben gesehen und gehört, dass der Cheater die Hosen an viele andere leute verkauft hat. Ich bin zu ihm gegangen habe ihm absichtilch die Hosen wieder zurückgegeben, so dass ich nicht für die Aktion gebannt werde. Nach kurzer Zeit wurde ich von einem Admin gebannt für die Regel, dass ich keine Gegestände die einen Wert über 5 Mio haben weitergeben / schenken darf. Diese Sanktion war mir total gerecht ich wollte einfach nicht für das duplizierte Item gebannt werden, da ich auf eine Blacklist / Bann keine Lust hatte. Nach 1-2 Tagen wurde ich für "Further investigation Mazhor" gebannt und wollte mich ebenso entbannen. Du Mazhor hast geschreiben: "You should contact chief admin and return him everything and after that - I will refund money to your account. Otherwise your account will be blacklisted" Ich konnte dies gar nicht wissen und habe die nur gesagt, dass ich die Hosen nicht mehr habe. Ich finde es sehr schade, dass ich für diese Aktion geblacklistet wurde weil ich wirklich nichts dafür konnte und ich in Panik geraten bin als ich die Hosen irgendwie loswerden musste. Es tut mir wirklich schrecklich leid und werde nie mehr so was tun.

Mein Vorschalg wäre: mein Account (ID:206056) mit dem ich die Hosen gekauft habe kannst du geblacklistet behalten aber meine ID: 206455 wäre ich sehr sehr froh könntest du entblacklisten... Wie gesagt tut es mir wirklich richtig leid und habe einen sehr Grossen spass an dein Projekt und würde sehr gerne mit meinen Kollegen wieder spielen können. Ein Money whipe oder ein kompletter neu anfang wäre ich auch einvestanden.

Mit freundlichen grüssen
nuruddin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom