Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unban appeal Bugabuse ( Lottery ) | Roberto Fire | 136099 | @Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
flbi aqua
Administrators nickname
roberto fire
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://ibb.co/5R6Sjr2

Lazar Bubble

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor pluxury

Today was quite a day, for me as I ended up getting banned for taking advantage of a bug. It all started when I went to the convenience store and noticed that lottery tickets were priced way lower than usual. Without thinking I bought a bunch of tickets thinking that maybe the store was running a promotion or had changed their pricing strategy temporarily.

Unfortunately I later found out that the lower prices were not intentional but actually a glitch in their system. If I had known this earlier I would have refrained from buying tickets and would have reported the issue to the authorities instead.

After hearing about the pricing mistake from Roberto Fires announcement I immediately contacted an administrator for guidance on what to do. Following their advice I got rid of all the tickets I had purchased realizing the importance of behaving and taking responsibility in situations.

I understand that ignorance is not an excuse for my actions. I respectfully ask for my ban to be reconsidered or, at least shortened.I am fully dedicated, to maintaining the projects integrity and excited to prove my commitment and trustworthiness.

LG Flbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom