Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Amg Yokel
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 9, 2024
Time of violation
0:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1Hbnqsuq9kE

Mrr amg

Player
Player
As you can see, he is doing a bunker raid which is perfectly fine and no rule break but after I kill him once in around 2 in a half minute you can even see from both povs the time, he comeback and kills me again which if I'm not mistaken is against the rules. Please review it and thank you.

yerazphantom

Player
Player
and he doing bug abuse not calling ambulance and moving camera and wri ting me messages just ask full pov he cutted edited ty

Mrr amg

Player
Player
and he doing bug abuse not calling ambulance and moving camera and wri ting me messages just ask full pov he cutted edited ty
there is no bug abuse. I was not recording 2nd half because I wouldn't think your going to brake rules but I guess you don't know the rules LOL.

Mrr amg

Player
Player
there is no bug abuse. I was not recording 2nd half because I wouldn't think your going to brake rules but I guess you don't know the rules LOL.
and on top of that I still have a perfect POV of you clearly doing NLR nice job buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom