Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Javier Martinez
Administrators nickname
Chanuch Movva
Date
May 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/K0wvJs1

Nayzak

Player
Player
Dear Admin,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address the ban that has been placed on my account in relation to a recent transaction involving vehicle trades.

I understand that my involvement in trading vehicles for $1000 may have raised concerns, and I want to provide some context to clarify the situation. I was indeed the individual who sold three vehicles to another user. These vehicles, consisting of two bikes and one modestly priced car, were valued at approximately $30k to $20k each. The transaction occurred as a result of a generous gift from me to him in anticipation of starting a family.

While I am pleased to hear that the other party involved has been unbanned, I am disappointed to find myself still under sanction. I wish to express my sincere regret for any unintended violation of terms of service or confusion caused by the transaction. My intention was solely to facilitate a legitimate exchange, unaware of the personal nature of the gift.

I humbly request your reconsideration of the ban on my account. I assure you of my commitment to strictly adhere to all rules and regulations moving forward.

Thank you for your attention to this matter and for considering my appeal.

Warm regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom