Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbhishekSharmaji

Player
Player

Personal Information​

• Time Zone: You’ll find me in the UTC+5:30 time zone.
  • Average Online Time Per Day: I’m usually online for about 7-8 hours each day.
  • Discord Handle: Feel free to reach out to me on Discord as abhi887j.
  • In-Game Nickname: Most folks know me as Abhi Boff.
  • In-Game ID: My ID is 362261.

My Leadership Journey​

While I may have less in-game experience than some, my leadership qualities have always stood out. I’ve been working with EMS for a long time, and this has given me a deep understanding of how EMS operates. Here’s how my journey and qualities make me a suitable candidate for the leadership role:

1. Natural Leader:
    • Leadership isn’t just about experience; it’s about quality. I have a natural ability to inspire and guide others, making me a leader by nature, not just by title.
  2. EMS Knowledge:
    • Having worked in EMS for an extended period, I’m well-versed in the protocols, challenges, and responsibilities that come with the service. This knowledge is crucial for leading the team effectively.
  3. Adaptability:
    • My quick learning curve and adaptability mean that I can catch up on any in-game experience swiftly, ensuring that I’m always at the forefront of EMS operations.

My Vision for EMS Leadership​

As the leader of EMS, I’m committed to leveraging my innate leadership skills and extensive EMS knowledge to enhance our services:

1. Community Building:
    • I’ll use my leadership to foster a strong community within EMS, where every member feels valued and empowered to perform their best.
  2. Operational Excellence:
    • My understanding of EMS workings will be instrumental in streamlining our operations, ensuring we’re always ready to respond to those in need.
  3. RolePlay Enhancement:
    • I’ll encourage our team to engage in high-quality RolePlay, elevating the gaming experience for everyone involved.

Strategies for RolePlay Improvement​

To improve our RolePlay level, I propose:

1. Regular Workshops:
    • Hosting workshops to refine our RolePlay skills, ensuring that our interactions are as realistic and engaging as possible.
  2. Community Feedback Initiatives:
    • Setting up a feedback system to learn from the community and continuously improve our services.
  3. Public Relations Campaigns:
    • Conducting public health campaigns to educate and engage with the community, adding depth to our RolePlay scenarios.

I’m excited about the opportunity to bring my leadership qualities to the EMS team. I may have less in-game experience, but my dedication to EMS and my leadership capabilities make me a strong candidate for the role. I’m looking forward to contributing to our community and enhancing our services together.

Thanks for consedring
Dean of staff Abhi Boff

Destiny Broddy

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
Blocked
Rejected

Low IC Age, gain some more experience and apply again in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom