Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

NABSXN

Player
Player
information
1. Your name IRL: Nabeel Naveed
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord: nabsxn
6. Your Nickname: Nabs West
7. Your ID: 358504

Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- My first organization is EMS and i have stuck with it since the day I joined. I have served 4 terms so far in the EMS and have had an exponential growth in the EMS . My service to EMS has always been on top, from performing the best roleplay to providing top notch services to our citizens. I have never received strikes and never have faced any issues in my services and roleplay as an EMS employee and an EMS high command. I aspire to lead the EMS and its employees with my creative ideas and activity to inspire them to do their duties efficiently and productively while maintaining a stress free atmosphere for my employees.

- My growth in these 4 terms have sky rocketed due to my performance. I achieved the rank of a FTO (Field training officer) within my first week of being in EMS to achieving a prestige high command rank, Dean Of Training to Head Of Training and Division Chief Of Training within a term. My increased activity and time at EMS has contributed to my efficiency of helping our LEO's ( Law Enforcement Officers ) during their hostage missions, store robberies and other special events, This contributed to my growth in achieving the rank of COO ( Chief Of Operations ). My dedication and love for the EMS has always been there since the start as it is a role I desired since I reached the age 5 in city. My hard work and dedication to the EMS has brought me to my current rank of COS ( Chief Of Staff ) which has contributed further to my interests of climbing ranks in the EMS and becoming the Chief of EMS to help not only EMS and its employees to grow but also to provide the best service and experience to citizens.

- I love interacting with people and listening to concerns, my fluency in english and communication skills have significantly helped many struggling employees regarding their concerns and doubts. I believe the most hard working and the most active organization must have a good leader that not only knows rules, regulations and possess leadership qualities but also have good communication skills and thinking to lead the organization to be on top delivering the best service and help to our employees and citizens. My experience as a learning employee for one term and my experience as a high command in prestige ranks( Dean Of Division/Head Of Division/Division Chief/Chief Of Operations/Chief Of Staff) for 3 terms combined make me confident and positive to lead my beloved organization the EMS. With my experience and quality of service and creativity, I believe I am the best suited candidate for the position of the leader and Chief of the EMS, which is why I want to be the leader of EMS.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- The best way to improve the RolePlay level in the organization in my opinion would be to spark the interest of working in the EMS. To spark the interest in our employees at EMS they should be involved and feel the sense of belongingness in the organization, when our employees don't feel involved or left out in the organization they tend to lose interest which leads to poor RolePlay levels in the organization.

-Our organization is known for its best bonus structures and respectful employees and disciplined employees in the city. However maintaining bonus structures and paying our employees quickly promotes employees to be more active and join duties to cover lobbies or go on calls, but does not contribute to better RolePlay levels. I would advice High Commands in EMS especially to listen to our employee's concerns and give time to understand problems and solve them instead of brushing them off, this creates the sense of belongingness and love within the organization for our employees which would motivate them to perform and showcase better RolePlay levels in the organization. Additionally the biggest impact on the quality of an employees RolePlay level in the organization comes from setting the example of how to perform the best RolePlay and this can be done by existing employees to make the first move. It is said that when someone is learning, they follow examples of who they look up to for an example. Many employees use the method of observing and learning as to how to provide service and portray the expected RolePlay levels in EMS to avoid making mistakes and receiving punishment. When we teach our well ranked employees and Freshers how to begin and how to get creative during RolePlay can significantly improve the current RolePlay level in EMS.

Destiny Broddy

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
Server Administrator
Rejected

Low IC Age, gain some more experience and apply again in the future​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom