Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bella Apostolaki
Administrators nickname
Johnson Baron
Date
May 8, 2024
Time
18:54
Proofs

Bella Lopez

Player
Player
Server: DE02
ID: 65493
My name is in the game: Bella Apostolaki

Ladies and gentlemen

I bought lottery tickets on those days and opened them with no ill intentions. I thought that the 24/7 store had lowered the prices and that it was from Grand themselves and I honestly thought nothing bad of it.
Last night I saw the announcement from the server and didn't open or buy any lottery tickets from then on. If I had known, I never would have done that because I honestly have never messed up before and had no intention of doing so. I've also never been in administrative prison or received a warning because I always obey the law.
I have met many new people and have always had great and wonderful experiences with them and hope to return to the state to my loved ones as Bella Apostolaki ( id :65493) .
I would be honored if I get another chance from them that I can prove to them that it is not a bad intention from me and I will never do something like this again and from now on I would always be careful and check twice what the prices are, if they are reasonable across the state before I buy anything and would even ask an admin if I was skeptical that this would not happen again.

I would really appreciate a positive response from you, have a great day you and the team.

Kind regards Bella Apostolaki ( id:65493) du

gifti85

Player
Player
hoffentlich wirst du entbannt wer kann schon wissen das die lotto lose einen back hatten,hätte man auch denken können das die preise reduziert wurden und die benachrichtigung von grand erst viel später gekommen ist.Mfg

Eric Kusch

Player
Player
wird man bald fürs dumme rumstehen gepermat? soll sie das riechen, das das ein Bug war?, ich hoffe, du wirst entbannt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom