Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ISSA ATY
Administrators nickname
Ace Galante
Date
May 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/OkcJzaK

Issa aty

Player
Player
Dear administrator. I received a penalty of GR1.1. I did not mean to violate the server rules. I would like to offer my apologies. It was not my fault. Rather, on January 20, 2024, I and the rest of the players fell into one of the hackers’ traps in a rather clever way. My device was hacked and my game account, all accounts, and everything related to it was taken from me. Social networking, including my account on Discord. I struggled a lot to get some of my accounts back. Some accounts were lost, including Steam and Epic, and I had to change everything from new, especially here my account on the game Grand Server 3. At that time, I was able to log into the account again, but after... I lost all my cars and money, and I lost two of my apartments...and money...
I am very sorry for what happened... All of this happened and was not expected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom