Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Unban Appeal For Unofficial Family Leadership|Lavi Pluxury

Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Argha Nexus
Administrators nickname
Lavi pluxury
Date
May 12, 2024
Time
10:04
Proofs
Thread 'OOC and Parents Insult | 293536' http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/690588/

Argha Nexus

Player
Player
Dear Administration,

I am writing to appeal for the lifting of the ban placed on Argha Nexus | 293536 . I understand that my actions have led to disruption and potentially harmed the community. I deeply regret my behavior and am committed to making amends.

I acknowledge that my conduct fell short . Whatever actions I took that resulted in the ban were not reflective of my true intentions or character. In hindsight, I realize the impact my actions may have had on others and on the overall atmosphere of the city . The thing was another Family Named Farzi we didnt even knew about them but they randomly started to come to our house telling our people to leave nexus and join farzi that lead to the fight between nexus and farzi thats all

I want to assure you that I have reflected on my actions and am genuinely remorseful. I recognize the importance of fostering a positive and respectful environment . I am fully committed to adhering to the rules and guidelines set forth by the administration moving forward.

Furthermore, I am willing to undergo any necessary training or counseling to address any underlying issues that may have contributed to my behavior. I understand that trust needs to be rebuilt, and I am prepared to demonstrate through my actions that I am a responsible for it.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or disruption my actions may have caused. I hope you can find it in your hearts to consider my appeal and grant me a second chance to be part of this city

Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal. I am hopeful for a positive outcome and the opportunity to prove myself as a valuable member of Nexus once again.Give Us a Last Chance Please To keep our Unofficial Status....

Last edited:

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Using GPT chat is not the smartest way to make an appeal

but that does not change anything , anyway REJECTED and fully coretc punishment

Top Bottom