Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Felix_cZNec
Administrators nickname
Kevin_Ford
Date
May 12, 2024
Time
12:30
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/690171/

cZNec

Player
Player
I don't have any problem of my meta gaming situation but I don't think Kevin Ford's decision was right. As you can see in my pov, the people who attack us in our family house didn't give any proper demands of solar panel, and there is no any pov of that solar panel exist in their pov. Furthermore, in the opposite site's pov all of them were talking in discord and doing meta gaming. So, I want to ask. there is no pov of that solar panel exist, there is no any proper demand of the attacking solar panel. If you watch my pov you can hear demand but you cannot hear the next word he said. So how is that the only one am I getting punishment from this ticket? I don't think this decision reviewed properly.

My POV:
Opposite site POV:

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

As the admin mentioned demands are issue yes correct not loud and clear however they issued the demands and pretty sure with guns out and all it is pretty obv what their demands are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom