Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Grace Kawaii
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 12, 2024
Time of violation
20:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/l2j6hYaR_Q8

Gracie Kawaii

Player
Player
PLEASE REMOVE
Was driving along and crashed. A few members were shooting and a family member was shot infront of me and killed. I managed to drive my car out a bit and then went to patch my family member up. I was then shot and killed and lots of others of what seemed like the same family were mass shooting people.

Last edited:

yung bee

Player
Player
so u role up to a already in progress rp situation u dont show the full situation, you vdm us witch got u killed while your members were shooting us, your meta gaming being on discord and also her members are committing rdm in the video please take that into account when reviewing this pov

Gracie Kawaii

Player
Player
I was driving down the road. Things had stopped when i pulled over to revive my family member. No, i dont show the full situation because i was not there. Meta gaming - i asked in discord what was going on as i was unsure what was happening. VDM would imply i did that on purpose when infact i did not, it was accidental. As for my family members, i dont know who was there and wasnt there for the end of the POV i have shown. You should really learn how to use some form of grammar; it was hard for me to read.

DeanOpps

Player
Player
Isn't it amazing to think that just 24 hours ago Figgy was calling us the government warriors? This post is testament to how trash your family really is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom