Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Against the corrupt blacklist | Johnson Baron @Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kamo Taoka
Administrators nickname
Johnson Baron
Date
May 10, 2024
Time
8 p.m
Proofs
See text

Kevin Leiter

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,

I received a blacklist on May 10th because I added a player to a Discord who was banned from server 2 because of cheating. I have already made an admin complaint and it was rejected, which in my opinion was unjustified. I only found out afterwards that this player also had a blacklist. Background: I took this player with me for a turf with the gang bloods and then kicked him when I found out that this player with the ID 99603 was probably on the blacklist with a different account. Then this player went to Gang vagos and continued turfing there for a week as this screenshot shows: Here After a week, this player published the chat history of how I invited him to the Discord Here (2). I then received a blacklist, even though I didn't even invite this player into the gang.
So I'm wondering why Johnson Baron punished me even though I kicked this player out of the gang right after I found out that this player was blacklisted. I also ask myself the question of why the player was able to continue turfing at Vagos for a week and the turflead Leo Draco | 18784 did nothing about it.
When I asked Johnson Baron about it, Johnson blocked me.

That's why I'm wondering why I was banned even though I kicked him and then Johnson Baron leaves the Vagos turflead alone and doesn't ban him.
Are Johnson and Vagos working together here?

I immediately realized my mistake and apologized directly to everyone involved, as you can see here: Here (3) . After further research on my part, I found a few screenshots in which I can see that Johnson and the blacklisted player (Paco - Discordname: sensei._. ) definitely don't like each other: Discord chat between Johnson and Paco - 1 Discord chat between Johnson and Paco - 2. My guess is that since Johnson and I have clashed in the past and he is now using his power, he deliberately punished me harsher and Leo Draco (Vagos turflead | 18784 ) didn't. His reasoning for why the Vagos turflead was not penalized is because there is supposedly no evidence for it. But I'm also wondering who of the blacklisted players invited their various accounts to Vagos? I found 2/3 accounts that were banned by Johnson, the screenshots are here: Banned account where Paco turfed: 18577 and here is the account with ID 99603, where the blacklisted player turfed: cheater.

That's why I ask myself the question?

Isn't that enough evidence to prove that Vagos lets cheaters and blacklisted people turf?
How could the blacklisted player turf at Vagos for a week and then I get banned even though I kicked him because of it?
Why is Johnson Baron blacklisting me and not the Vagos turfleader ?
Could Johnson Baron be involved?

I ended up getting banned for something, even though I immediately realized my mistake and kicked this player out of the gang, which is why he then went over to Vagos and continued turfing. Therefore, I come to the conclusion that Johnson Baron used his power to ban me and cover for the Vagos turfleader probably because they had better contact with each other in the past and wanted to get rid of me because I and my team had cracked 100% for the second time in a row. As a result, all territories were taken away from us and distributed among the other gangs, even though none of us had a cheater ban, so we would have lost all territories and Johnson simply decided that we were out of the season. Here is the screenshot where all areas were taken away from us, although no one was banned for cheating corrupt admin Johnson.

That's why I'm turning to you mazhor to unban me and blacklist the RIGHT people. I ask you to look at everything as closely as possible, as this approach by Johnson is absolutely unacceptable.

Kind regards, Kamo​

Kevin Leiter

Player
Player
I forgot to mention that I was banned from all grand servers within minutes by Johnson. These were the Bloods discord, the Grand Role Play Market Place, the Mara Discord, the official Grand Discord, the Vagos Discord and the government discord because Johnson wants to see me banned everywhere. I don't even want to be unbanned from these discords, I just want Johnson to get his punishment for his corrupt activities.​

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
For chief admin​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom