Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Himo Demon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 13, 2024
Time of violation
1:32
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGq3eOH9zxA&ab_channel=Himo

Himolol

Player
Player
as you can see in the pov he blocked my engine without demands and killed me without giving me even 5 sec he start shooting while giving me demands

lisaa

Player
Player
if i F1 then you can report me .. otherwise i can just kill anyone and tell him should i wait for you to F1 .. so stupid
I told you that I was a thief there. Should I not kill you but pick you up and take you home?

hexscss

Player
Player
as you can see in the pov he blocked my engine without demands and killed me without giving me even 5 sec he start shooting while giving me demands
you are probably leaving the game at the end of the video, and this is bug abuse

Himolol

Player
Player
you are probably leaving the game at the end of the video, and this is bug abuse
i did not even if i do i was in the hospital not in the street ;) also leaving the game is CL not bug abuse

lil.by21

Player
Player
i did not even if i do i was in the hospital not in the street ;) also leaving the game is CL not bug abuse
After giving birth in the hospital, you immediately threw F1, you should have left it there so that the car could go 😽

Himolol

Player
Player
After giving birth in the hospital, you immediately threw F1, you should have left it there so that the car could go 😽
i did Press F1 but car already got stolen then i stopped so i could do F1 after getting birth at hospital if i wanted since the car already got stolen but still this is not the issue here and since you're ID not reported here no reply needed from you .. my issue with the ID above .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom