Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Shakespeare

Leader
Leader
Information
Your name IRL – Abhijeet Mewal
Your age - 18
Time zone - GMT +5:30
Average online per day - 8-11 hours
Your Discord – prxabhijeet
Your Nickname – Mike Shakespeare
Your ID - 123391

Additional Information
Leader of Emergency Medical Services(EMS)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List Four reasons with explanation)

1)I have been working in EMS when i was only 6 years old in the city(IC) i worked here without any hesitation, problems because of Chief Escobar Shakespeare a great Chief. As i am been working in EMS from a long time so i have a good experience in this org. I am passionate about building high performing team and empowering individuals to reach their full potential.

2)I have been working here for last 4 terms continuously and this is my 5th term here i have sat on many prestige ranks like:-
Dean of Division
Head of Division
Division chief
Chief of Operations
Chief of Staff
current deputy chief
so i have a very good amount of information and knowledge about all the departments and ranks so i can understand every departments problem and employees problems.

3)AS the deputy chief of EMS i am very serious about my work and committed to the growth of EMS and not only EMS even i want other organization to grow also. so it will be good for the economy and safety of State and EMS plays a very big role in helping the state and being the deputy i know that very well.

4)Being a EMS chief is also a big opportunity for me also and my own growth also but first of all as a chief i need to see the growth of the organization and the employees first. i have a very good past experience in LEOs also as HC that's why i am applying for this specific organization.
Deputy warden (GOV)
Senior Officer 1(LSPD)
Deputy Chief (EMS)

Your advices for improving Role-play level in organization.

1)As you all know that more then 50% of RP(roleplay) is done by EMS only and as a leader i need to maintain it and for that i will be focusing on mainly two departments FTO department(Training) and AS (ambulance services) because in the EMS more then 60% of RP is done by these departments only.

2)We can improve the Role-play level in organization by maintaining strictness so that anyone is not breaking any rules because it can get dangerous for them and mainly for the organization because i know that if anyone will do anything wrong all the blame will come to the organization and the image of organization also.

3)We can Improve the Role-Playing level in organization by making a good bonus structure for all the department and mainly for FTO and AS and paying them on time so the employees also do their work properly and on time.

4)As a chief to improve the Role-playing level all the promotion will be given on the basis of their work hours hard work they have done and will make a department of internal affairs(IA) so that we can have a eye on what the other HC(high command) are doing if they are doing corruption strict actions will be taken on them.

5)To improve Role-playing we can do a collaboration with Life invader(LI) to promote our organization and get more employees and we can also improve role-playing by getting a proper and new radio codes system because as a deputy chief i have seen that we don't have proper radio codes for some situation.

Thank You for Considering My Application,
Yours sincerely
Mike Shakespeare
Deputy Chief of EMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom