Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dave Talll
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 11, 2024
Time of violation
20:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/01cd0xB09rA

Dave Tall

Player
Player
I am writing to report a scamming incident involving the Blue Louis Vuitton Desert Scarf. I traded the scarf for 5 million IC money, with the agreement that the buyer would purchase grand coins by May 19th. However, when I followed up a couple of days later, the buyer falsely claimed that I had told him he could have the item for free. This is untrue, as I never met him the day before nor made such an offer.

In our initial conversation, he clearly stated, "I'll definitely pay you." I was considerate and told him he could keep the scarf and pay me later, but now he is blocking me on all platforms both IC and OOC. This morning, I saw him wearing the scarf and he claimed to have given it to a friend, which is clearly not true.

Despite his repeated false statements that I gave him the scarf for free, the initial agreement and his own words indicate otherwise. I hope you take this matter seriously and either retrieve the scarf from his inventory or enforce the agreed payment.

Thank you for your attention to this issue. I trust that appropriate action will be taken.

Kennyy Waynes

DEPUTY CHIEF OF EMS
Player
I am writing to report a scamming incident involving the Blue Louis Vuitton Desert Scarf. I traded the scarf for 5 million IC money, with the agreement that the buyer would purchase grand coins by May 19th. However, when I followed up a couple of days later, the buyer falsely claimed that I had told him he could have the item for free. This is untrue, as I never met him the day before nor made such an offer.

In our initial conversation, he clearly stated, "I'll definitely pay you." I was considerate and told him he could keep the scarf and pay me later, but now he is blocking me on all platforms both IC and OOC. This morning, I saw him wearing the scarf and he claimed to have given it to a friend, which is clearly not true.

Despite his repeated false statements that I gave him the scarf for free, the initial agreement and his own words indicate otherwise. I hope you take this matter seriously and either retrieve the scarf from his inventory or enforce the agreed payment.

Thank you for your attention to this issue. I trust that appropriate action will be taken.
I dont think trading or selling stuff for grandcoins is allowed im not sure maybe just not allowed to advertise

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Player
Rejected

Duplicated thread

You will receive a punishment for this​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom