Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Reviewed Targeting & Mass Server Break Rules | ID : 13302 & 8711 ( For Bobby )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
SHINICHI NoMercy
Administrators nickname
none
Date
May 14, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/QQB4_ZoB-8c

ayhamkalel

Legand
Player
Hello Dear Bobby Wish you Good Day
I am writing this threads because i got insulting about my parents and that's forbidden in this project
you can see in these pov's the mass break rules and insulting and they don't care about project and you can hear this in my pov
i know these guys they was a member of Outlaw family with me when they joined to ( outlaw family ) they brings a lot of problems and enemies to us
and when they left the family they started targeting us including provoking and insulting and discord insulting and A lot of Break rules involving religion &involved politics
now when we create a new Family Called ( NoMercy ) as a new family we want to make it top in the server and we can't continue like this we want to get unofficial soon to make RP Situation and Be active player in the server and we want peace with all player to grow up
last thing i don't know how they are still in the server as a player and they did not got blacklisted that's they have a lot of problems and enemies including any player they hate him they starting targeting him
they only join to game to make a problems and close it when they got their punishment you can check also the logs that they are not active player and punishment history
wish from you the fair decision

My Pov :

My friends Pov :
Untitled video Made with Clipchamp 8

ID: 13302

ID: 8711

giphy.gif

Nablo_Glock

Player
Player
First of all, hello, Deir Admin

This is the person who uploaded the

form on me and says that I am coming and sabotaging and killing .

-

-

First of all, the game has a roll-play system, which means impersonating the character and forgetting what h,

-

-

but they are causing me a big problem with my main account and meaning I did and completed the entire roll-play

-

-

. But I have all the evidence that my family is making mistakes and cursing my family (my sister and my mother) and talking about politics because I am from Palestine. I have at least 10 points about their wrong behavior and their lack of knowledge of the game, impersonation, and knowledge of the laws. I hope that they will be punished with the most severe punishment. Thank you

-

-

. Because of the RDM that he talks about, I was receiving a penalty immediately for any account I did with or Basic. I was receiving a penalty for whatever I opened from the RDM. Thank you.)

Nablo_Glock

Player
Player
Hello Dear Bobby Wish you Good Day
I am writing this threads because i got insulting about my parents and that's forbidden in this project
you can see in these pov's the mass break rules and insulting and they don't care about project and you can hear this in my pov
i know these guys they was a member of Outlaw family with me when they joined to ( outlaw family ) they brings a lot of problems and enemies to us
and when they left the family they started targeting us including provoking and insulting and discord insulting and A lot of Break rules involving religion &involved politics
now when we create a new Family Called ( NoMercy ) as a new family we want to make it top in the server and we can't continue like this we want to get unofficial soon to make RP Situation and Be active player in the server and we want peace with all player to grow up
last thing i don't know how they are still in the server as a player and they did not got blacklisted that's they have a lot of problems and enemies including any player they hate him they starting targeting him
they only join to game to make a problems and close it when they got their punishment you can check also the logs that they are not active player and punishment history
wish from you the fair decision

My Pov :

My friends Pov :
Untitled video Made with Clipchamp 8

ID: 13302

ID: 8711

giphy.gif
as for the all clips, and you can see the history of the clips, when I made a mistake, I would receive all the punishment as well, and I also have a photograph and a screenshot of the insults that the invitee was saying (which one is the owner of the ID: 50036

He insults my family (my mother and sister) on Discord, and there is also a pov. We will put it as well when necessary. Thank you, Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom