Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
James Block
Administrators nickname
Johnson Baron
Date
May 8, 2024
Time
00:00 Uhr
Proofs
c

James Block

Player
Player
Why were you banned and by whom?

I bought lottery tickets in a 24/7 shop and was permanently banned by Johnson Baron three days later.

How long were you banned?

I was banned/permanently for 9999 days.

How long does your punishment last?

9999 days left

Why should we unban you?

We assumed that the tickets were only half price and that they would be on offer for a few days. It had nothing to do with ignorance because we really didn't know that it was a bug. My OG thought the same because he has a 24/7, he came to me because I have the most money in our family, he asked me if I could buy a lot of tickets so that he could get the mask that you can craft with several hundred other masks and since I didn't want to buy anything bigger with my money anyway, so I bought a lot of tickets. I didn't hear anything about the announcement, but I only bought tickets on the first day and then nothing at all. When I wanted to buy some again yesterday evening, someone pointed it out to me that you would be banned if you continued to buy.

So I just kept opening the tickets that I still had. I am on the Discord server, but I muted it, otherwise I would have read the announcement earlier. I have never done anything like that and have always tried to stick to the rules. I also never intended to make a big profit from it, I have enough money and have always earned my money honestly. I only bought enough tickets to craft the mask for my OG because he always wanted it, we really thought they were on sale for a few days. I think you can see when I bought them and that was all in one evening.

Next time, if the situation is similar to this one, I will first find out why and what makes something cheaper or something similarly suspicious.

Have a good evening!

Kind regards

James Block

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got partially wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom