Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ades rebel
Administrators nickname
Tomi Meller
Date
May 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/FIBALSf

rebel99

Player
Player
Hello Mr Lebron Pluxury

I hope you are well and in the best of health.

I want to speak honestly and explain the reason for my account ban Initially my computer was hacked and I lost my Rockstar account, so I bought a new account. Being new to the game, I was not well aware of the rules and did not know that I needed to inform you about changing my Rockstar account. I started playing and was suddenly surprised to find my account banned under GR 1.1 I asked one of my friends, who advised me to inform you to withdraw all my money. When I told him I had no money in the account, he told me to send it via id which was my second mistake. I sent the money from my other account and got banned under GR 1.8

I apologize for my actions and promise this will not happen again. If you think I deserve a penalty for what I did, I agree to have all my belongings in the account withdrawn.

Thank you
ades rebel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom