Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
thomas hunter
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 16, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swqnmTfOtmE

Alexis Far

Player
Player
Admins thats my friend he is sleeping but I was watching his live stream it was a soler situation and Its a 19 sec short video which doesnt show full situation. You can see police cars on the back and other people shooting too.

This guy is also not recording all overlays you can see his mouse moving and we cant hear his discord audio and thats 30 days ban. I have downloaded his pov just incase he deletes it.

yakami

Player
Player
you wasnt present at the scene , so according to rules you shouldnt be commenting on this thred + its not edited this is the whoel pov i got can you drop the link to his stream you are mixing admin please if the good sir can give us the stream link , you will see clearly the rdm and for overlays idk what are u talking about man its full overlay your just false accusing

yakami

Player
Player
can you please drop the link to his stream it had the answers to all of this

Alexis Far

Player
Player
you wasnt present at the scene , so according to rules you shouldnt be commenting on this thred + its not edited this is the whoel pov i got can you drop the link to his stream you are mixing admin please if the good sir can give us the stream link , you will see clearly the rdm and for overlays idk what are u talking about man its full overlay your just false accusing
Live stream means discord live! I cant provide link for that if you know how discord works. and its forums its not rp situation so what is mixing? A 19 sec youtube shorts? do you really think that it shows full situation? Admins will decide about your overlays dont worry. btw you guys also doing meta gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom