Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tanmoy_Xavier
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxury
Date
May 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/aa3PWBp

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
Hello sir
Hope you are doing well.

I got permanent ban for Gen Rule 1.7. The reason is, a few months ago I took a business in lower price. I didnt had that much money on that time and so I purchased in low price from my leader but that was not under state value and thought that I will give the rest money slowly. But I took the business 10 times more from the state value. Also I never sold anything under state value. So how can it be GR 1.7. I didnt sold anything under state value. After that when I could not gave the money back, so I returned the business back. But there was no transaction under state value. And it was almost 8-9 month ago. After 8 month I got this ban where I did transaction that was 10 times more than the state value.
I was always careful for this rule.
I spent many days in this game. Please I will request you to unban me. Give me a last chance. I am agreeing to money wipe.

Also another thing is firstly I got banned for 60 days. I placed a forum and Lebron Pluxury said to place a forum agreeing with money wipe. So I made a forum again with agreeing with money wipe and I was unbanned that day. But next day I got same ban again but it was permanent. So if i banned for GR 1.7 and I was unbanned the next day I got another for same reason but it was permanent ban.This is the forum link where I got unbanned.

Please I will request you to reconsider it again.

Tanmoy Xavier | 90310

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom