Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Los Santos Vagos | Tonny Yakuzza

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonny

Player
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL: Kunal Koli
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone:05:30 [GMT]
4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord: yakuza_0609
6. Your Nickname: Tonny Yakuzza
7. Your ID: 42360

Additional information

1. Leader Of Los Santos Vagos

2. 1. I want to be leader of Los Santos Vagos because as i have very much interest in gangs and also i have spend very much time in gangs and also due to my experience i have got rank of Underdeputy in every gang and this time i wanted to lead the Vagos with my knowledge, experience, courage and skill.

2.2. As i have seen many leaders haven't completed their term and also got disbanded in just 10-15 days but if i got leadership i will complete my successfully be fullfilling the requirement of curators and i have plans to run the second term also.

2.3. In my term there will be 100% turf because i have many peoples who are previously leader of gang or deputy so with the help of them i will be making the term more active. i will make ghetto more dangerous that people will afraid to come in ghetto and my bonuses will be high so that members will love to do activities and i have target to do everyday fz,hostage situation,store robbery and many more gang activites

3 To improve the Roleplay i will be taking more and more units to hostage situations so they can see and get experience and also i will be doing and teaching everything to member because if every member will be doing good Roleplay then everyone loves to do RP.

Ranking System

15:Leader
14:Deputy
13:Under Deputy
12:Gangster
11:Turf Master
10: Manager
09:Enforcer
08:Turfer
07:Mafia
06:Spray team
05:CLAPPER
04:Shooter
03:Vagos
02:Member
01:Suspected

Thank You For Giving Your Precious Time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom