Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected MK + UB Demands + GR 6.19 | 359525 | 353202 | 363489 | 383332 | 383702 | 367211 | 374628

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aryan Bansal
Suspect ID
359525 | 353202
Date of violation
May 17, 2024
Time of violation
17:34
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmdQaXn6GqQ

r_yan_aryan

Player
Player
They came to our family house and tried to provoke us, but then they planted solar panels in our backyard and started to give UB demands to leave our private property, but they didn't give proper demands and started shooting us and doing mercy killing, as you can see in the bodycam. Also, you can hear some F-words from one of the citizens in the bodycam.

lallagaming

FOUNDER OF BADMASH FAMILY
Player
ooo my god you can see solar easy i can shoot you at the solar location still i give hime demands to last. his perfomance is not good
and pov poster is metagaming i think not whole situation in Pov. @admins

piixxiie

Player
Player
ooo my god you can see solar easy i can shoot you at the solar location still i give hime demands to last. his perfomance is not good
First of all improve your english kid and another if God demands for full Body Cam we can provide it easily we don't have any problem.

Second, we didn't hear the demands only 5 and 4 can be heard and its clear in the Body Cam.

Third , about metagaming, place some valid proof if you have. You can't say that without a proof.

I think you have no idea about IC & OOC.

Our body cam doesn't have any overlays that prove you correct.

So just keep your mouth shut.

Also at solar raid, You have to give proper demands to the opposition you can't shoot randomly.

Thats why i suggest you all to learn some basic rules.

Regards Punit Jatt

Last edited:

udayveerxsingh

Player
Player
Dear Admins,
I request a checkup of badmash family for how many rules they break, they are the most toxic family in the vinewood. We did not plant any solar, they set us up and gave us ub demands.

Azmal Azmal

Player
Player
Dear Admins,
I request a checkup of badmash family for how many rules they break, they are the most toxic family in the vinewood. We did not plant any solar, they set us up and gave us ub demands.
Um actually the thing is we are not toxic the one who is making toxic believes you all guys. and about rule breaks we love the project of Grand RP and we completely accept the rule any mistake made by us we are just accepting the punishment. Be calm and accept the fact that u are being rude toward us. I have respect to my family members and they are not just member we are like good brothers. The fact is if you provoke anyone of us yes we will Definitely answer to it...

r_yan_aryan

Player
Player
If you
First of all Lalla dont be oversmart you are thinking that i am doing metagaming and this is not a full bodycam then you are wrong i can provide a full bodycam i have full body if I will post the full bodycam then you know what will happen with your family members they used F-words so many times, have done the random punching with one of my family members, doing FL in RP situation, and so many rule breaks, and the main point of solar, then i have full proof that when you and your family members came to our family house their was no solar planted at that place and your family members planted the solar for taking revenge with us. And I know that you also have a bodycam if you think that our bodycam is not valid then post your bodycam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom