Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Lucky

Player
Player
Hello, I hope this post finds the appropriate party, my in game name is Simon Calipso ID:163711 I was banned back in January of 2024 (this year) due to me breaking general rule 1.8 back in around July of 2023, I have had plenty of time to reflect and would like to sincerely apologize for my actions and I realize the severity of my decisions as it can or has possibly effected other roleplayers experiences, and if possible could you please consider reinstating my account as this is the only roleplay server I have been able to properly enjoy and have good connections in, I hope you will accept my apology and consider the decision of the reinstatement.

Thank you for reading,
Simon

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom