Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Vagos I Pablo Castilloo

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo West

Leader
Leader
1. Your name IRL: Saif
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Per Day
5. Your Discord: _qwez
6. Your Nickname: Pablo Castilloo
7. Your ID: 62210

Additional Information
2x Bloods Underdeputy
1x Vagos Deputy
1x Marabunta Underdeputy
1x Ballas Underdeputy
1x Families High Command

1. Leader Of Vagos

Why Do You Want To Be a leader Of this specific Organization?

I want to be leader of Vagos beacues i think it is one of the most importent gangs in the city and i was a deputy in Vagos before but this days i have seen
it week and nobody wants to join it and every leader it gets is weaker than the one before him but i will change that if i become leader
thats why if i get leader i will make it on top and i will dominate every other gang and make it the best gang we will always be in ghetto and destory
any other gang in the whole city and i will make it the most feared gang in the city even leos will be very scared of vagos.

and i will intract with leos and do everything to make a lot of fun things in the gang and i will try to increase the rp and i will do ghetto clap and i will make alot of hostages and alot of stores gun stores and i will do alot of fz and i will attend every cland and every subs and every battleship and i will always attend informent and vehicle theft and we will try to win them all.

3. Your Advice For Improving The RolePlay Level In The Organization.
we will try to intract with leos more and we will do everyday three store and two fz raid and three hostage stitution
and in every event we attend i will give bounses and i will not accpet any provking in the gang and i will always keep the gang
members in ghetto so we be active in the ghetto and be the best and i will try to teach every new member who is in my gang that
dosen't know alot about the rules and i will only let those who are 5 years old in the city get in the gang and i will do it all with my deputys

4. My Goals.
Make %100 turf
Finish Term With 0 Warnings
Max Profit Of Sprays Every Hour
Be a Terrorist Organization
And Be The Best In Ghetto
And Destroy Any Competition In Ghetto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom