Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Fail Robbery & VDM & DM & FL | ID 273794 and 340779

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Haydar Ghafoor
Suspect ID
273794 340779
Date of violation
May 18, 2024
Time of violation
23:17
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsH6c4jA_aA

HaydarGhafoor

Player
Player
These two turkish players were chasing me with 1 car tryna demand me to stop, not even using a family car, and they were speaking to me in turkish cussing me out. I didnt stop for them and I tried to get away and they VDM me then they started shooting me while they were speaking turkish.

Zarett56

Player
Player
These two turkish players were chasing me with 1 car tryna demand me to stop, not even using a family car, and they were speaking to me in turkish cussing me out. I didnt stop for them and I tried to get away and they VDM me then they started shooting me while they were speaking turkish.
It seems you vdmed them tbh

emirhan55

Player
Player
We normally do rob here and there is a video I will post it soon we tell her to pull over she doesnt pull over and she makes fun of us and swears at us and Im angry about this

HaydarGhafoor

Player
Player
All I hear is you guys speaking turkish and apparently in your video you were whispering: ''pull over''. Theres no way in hell I wouldve heard that. Second of all, all I heard was turkish people chasing me and your cars dont even match colors. And at the 50th second of the video you were chasing me alone all by yourself trying to get me to pull over. During the whole video, you are speaking turkish in an english server, and your video just proves my point right. thank you for posting the video.

HaydarGhafoor

Player
Player
It seems you vdmed them tbh
I was just trying to go back to the city and them chasing me ended up with my car hitting their car. Im sorry but if you forcefully try to go infront of me being only 1 vehicle as you can see in the 50th second and forward, you will see that I was just trying to get away from 1 vehicle. Regardless there are rules to robbing someone and they were breaking many rules. I have every right to leave if someone isnt doing the robbing properly as I am not obligated to stop. They should read more about rules for robbing or go play in a turkish server.

HaydarGhafoor

Player
Player
We normally do rob here and there is a video I will post it soon we tell her to pull over she doesnt pull over and she makes fun of us and swears at us and Im angry about this
I didnt hear anywhere that I was swearing at you guys. All I hear is you guys cussing me out in turkish. I dont speak turkish, but I've heard bad turkish words before and I can hear you guys saying that. All I said in the video was speak english.

emirhan55

Player
Player
There is no need for the colors of the family vehicles to be the same, you are guilty and accept that you are guilty, you have no knowledge about the game.

emirhan55

Player
Player
We are talking among ourselves and it is not a green zone please read the rules.

HaydarGhafoor

Player
Player
There is no need for the colors of the family vehicles to be the same, you are guilty and accept that you are guilty, you have no knowledge about the game.
I've asked around and I heard that you DO need matching colors on your vehicles. Maybe in the future to avoid situations like these, try to speak english and be clear in what you're trying to do. All I saw was random people speaking turkish chasing me. Follow the rules, and next time I will stop for you if you try to rob me. I have been robbed many times and I have complied. But that requires that you do it correctly sir.

HaydarGhafoor

Player
Player
You need the matching colors, otherwise how will I know that both cars were chasing me, and not just you?

I asked admin and he said that you dont need matching car colors. So thats a misunderstanding on my end. I take that back

Just speak english the whole time during your attempts and people will take you more seriously.

Last edited:

Pan Cake

LI | Director of Department
Player
I've asked around and I heard that you DO need matching colors on your vehicles. Maybe in the future to avoid situations like these, try to speak english and be clear in what you're trying to do. All I saw was random people speaking turkish chasing me. Follow the rules, and next time I will stop for you if you try to rob me. I have been robbed many times and I have complied. But that requires that you do it correctly sir.
may i ask which rule is what u are saying?

Murpfn Kartel

Player
Player
All I hear is you guys speaking turkish and apparently in your video you were whispering: ''pull over''. Theres no way in hell I wouldve heard that. Second of all, all I heard was turkish people chasing me and your cars dont even match colors. And at the 50th second of the video you were chasing me alone all by yourself trying to get me to pull over. During the whole video, you are speaking turkish in an english server, and your video just proves my point right. thank you for posting the video.
He didn't even come near you in the 50th second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom