Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader Rule 1.9 | LifeInvader | Disease Decisions | 19.05.2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully Ra'Nell

ID: 941, EN1
Leader of unofficial org
Date and time of the event: 19.05.2024 @ ~7:30pm city time (19:30)

The organization that is conducting the event: LifeInvader

The event scenario Must be detailed and include the whole event:
Everyone cycles (bmx) from the bottom to the top of the dirt path (image shown below). Once at the top, they all get off and go to the fountain place. As they're going there, admins will need to give them revolvers (unless we can give revolvers at the start before the cycle, unless it despawns?).

They fight it out until the last 3 are alive (if one of the 3 goes unconscious, revive them). From there, there will be 3 motorbikes with 3 different colours representing the different types of pills for diseases. The motorbikes will be the Bati 801, and 1 will be coloured red (for cold pill), 1 will be coloured green (for food poisoning) and 1 will be coloured yellow (for amnesia). The 3 people alive take 1 option each. I'll go to LI HQ and have one of the diseases. As the 3 people are riding back to the LI HQ, the admins will give them the pill. They find me and the person with the correct pill wins the event.

Why this event:
It gives the gangs / state orgs a little bit of friendly competition, along with a roulette-type feeling. No one knows which disease I will have so it's all about luck!

Role of Each Organization Involved:
All will work against each other to win the 1st prize.

Other organizations involved:
All gangs and state orgs are welcome.

Vehicles needed:
BMXs at the start of the dirt path.
Bati 801s (red, green and yellow) at the parking lot near the fountain.

Admin Requirements:
Spawning the vehicles in
Giving the people revolvers
Giving the 3 people the specified pills representing their motorbike colour

Rules of the event:
No purposeful teaming / car ramming

How is the event won?
Between the 3 people that come to the LI HQ, the person with the correct colour of the bike and pill wins the event once they give it to me

Prize for the winner:
1st. - $500.000

Screenshots of the venue/map locations:
This is where the starting point is with the BMXs placed. They cycle up the dirt path.
Screenshot_2024-05-17-10-51-41-58_439a3fec0400f8974d35eed09a31f914.jpg

This is near where the location they cycle to. After the dirt path, they get off the BMX and have a shootout near the fountain until last 3 people are there.
Screenshot_2024-05-17-10-52-14-94_439a3fec0400f8974d35eed09a31f914.jpg

Motorbikes will be placed in that parking lot shown above.

Once the 3 people get on the motorbike, they go to LI HQ. Correct colour of motorbike/correct pill wins.
Screenshot_2024-05-17-10-52-58-02_439a3fec0400f8974d35eed09a31f914.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom