Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adam Gran
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
May 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ENi6BPG

SuperAdm

Player
Player
hello
mr lebron i I got blacklisted but this is my secondary account i do not know the reason
and i hope u will reconsider this decision and remove my secondary account from blackliste
thank u
social club name : Adamsoo11

Pykoo

Player
Player
You enter into several accounts. I told you not to do that, you will get banned, and you did not listen to me
138608 Main account 138786 Twin accounts accounts ids which he enters : 141040
+ 153108 (Your fourth account)
You enter into four accounts

I apologize, Mr. LeBron, for the interference. I just wanted to clarify the picture more and provide you with more information.

SuperAdm

Player
Player
How many times have I met you playing with multiple accounts and told you that you will be banned...
I am not claiming against you. Specialized supervisors can check and verify their techniques
I ask Mr. LeBron to ensure that these violations are not ignored. I also know your other friends who also log into several accounts and exchange accounts, and I can confirm that...
You have four accounts available
138608 Main account 138786 Twin accounts accounts ids which he enters : 141040 + 153108
nice lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom