Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arpit Negi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Arpit Negi
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 3-4 hours
5. Your Discord : arpitnegi.
6. Your Nickname : Arpit Negi
7. Your ID : 323855

Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• I want to become the leader of LifeInvader because of the experience that I am having about the LifeInvader that how it works among the LifeInvader organization employees and the citizens of Los Santos, also I know the rules, regulations and protocols that as an employee what we have to follow at all times. I am in LifeInvader for more than 6 terms and during these terms I have experienced a lot that could help LifeInvader during tense situations. I know how to coordinate among employees and what they require so that they would be more productive because I joined LifeInvader being an Intern to securing a good and respectable position as a High Command, all these positions that I achieved was because of my experience, talent, skill and coordination among employees and my seniors.

• I am a very calm and simple person whose main aim is to complete the task given to him, If I would get the opportunity to become the leader of the reputed organization i.e. the LifeInvader I would be focused on my task given to me as the leader of LifeInvader.

• I have worked under many people and leader their way of handling the organization and how they maintain the employee’s satisfaction as it is the main item that can make any organization either powerful or dependent. I have a good bond among my colleague and we all who work in LifeInvader treat each other as a family.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• No doubt the previous leader and its deputies organized events that needs to be appreciated and will make sure to continue organizing the events for the citizens and for LI employees.

• Recruiting people in Ads Dept for night shift so that there is continue flow of ads in the city and a high command is always present ensuring correct ads are being published during night time.

• Giving recognition and awards to the hardworking employees by providing them extra bonus for their hard work and praising them so that more employees gets more encourage for their work.

MY DEPARTMENTS:
Advertisement Department
News Department
Events Department

RANK STRUCTURE

1. Suspended
2. LOA
3. Trainee
4. Intern
5. Junior
6. Assistant Senior
7. Senior 1
8. Senior 2
9. Senior 3
10. Editor 1
11. Editor 2
12. Editor 3
13. Assistant Supervisor (This is a temporary rank to allow for training for the HC position, Supervisor.)
14. Supervisor
15. Senior Supervisor
16. Assistant Manager (This is a temporary rank to allow for training for the HC position, Manager.)
17. Manager
18. Director of HR
19. Director of News
20. Director of Events
21. Director of Ads
22. Head Director
23. Head Executive
24. Chief Executive

Destiny Broddy

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
Blocked
Rejected

IC age is too low, gain some more experience and apply again in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom