Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gedo Standl
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Feb 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/sRW0mQb

Gedo

Player
Player
first of all i want this start this by wishing u guys have a good day and be great as always.

first off all i wana start this by apologizing to u guys about that mistake bec i should have knowing that he was hacking account but i didnt know that and he was telling me that he was leaving the city so he is giving his stuff and money to our freinds and he didnt tell me that he was hacking accounts bec if i have known that i will never take anything from him and i will tell admins about him so he can take punshment bec i dont like that kined off people who ruine the servers and that stuff bec i really really love playing in the city bec its the best and i would like if u guys can give me onther chance bec i love to play in the best project ever

and i wish u Lebron Pluxury to accept my apologize and give me onther chance and i accept any wipe that u will give me.

At the end i wish u lebron to have a great day and be great as always and thank u ❤️

Gedo

Player
Player
first of all i want this start this by wishing u guys have a good day and be great as always.

first off all i wana start this by apologizing to u guys about that mistake bec i should have knowing that he was hacking account but i didnt know that and he was telling me that he was leaving the city so he is giving his stuff and money to our freinds and he didnt tell me that he was hacking accounts bec if i have known that i will never take anything from him and i will tell admins about him so he can take punshment bec i dont like that kined off people who ruine the servers and that stuff bec i really really love playing in the city bec its the best and i would like if u guys can give me onther chance bec i love to play in the best project ever

and i wish u Lebron Pluxury to accept my apologize and give me onther chance and i accept any wipe that u will give me.

At the end i wish u lebron to have a great day and be great as always and thank u ❤️
and it already ast 83 days and i wish if i can get back in the best project ever bec i really miss my freinds and the project and thank u again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom