Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertoAbi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sarp
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8
5. Your Discord: zbomon_
6. Your Nickname: Roberto Abi
7. Your ID: 26177

Additional Information

1. Leader Of Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
The main reason that I want to be leader of bloods is to try and bring something new to the illegal org scene. I've been in pretty much every gang and bloods was the first ever gang I joined in the en1, how rp succeeds and fails between leos and gangs, and how gangs interact with each other whether it be in events or just around the city. I have a few ideas for events and rp situations to improve rp

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I guess the first main point I want to focus on is RP within blood, between the gang and other gangs, as well as the rp with legal orgs in robberies/hostage situations attack on ammo runs, events, and throughout the city.I want to run the gang with as little toxicity as possible and have an environment where people can feel like a family.I also bring a turf team to the gang who are established and excellent competitors for the season to achieve 100% I am extremely keen on attacking fz providing more event and rp for the legal side as with no disrespect the current leaders are unable to keep the ghetto alive and there is near no rp left in the ghetto active in ghetto all the time for keep the gang alive doing hostage/robberies to make leos side active.

My Goals are:
- 100% Turfs
- Max spray profit every hour
- Try to be a most active gang in ghetto
-Finish my term without any warning
-Be the most active gang in events
-Keep toxicity level minimum and showing respect to other orgs and having fun during the rps

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom