Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
panda ponchh
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/mUJ9nyU

pandaa

Player
Player
hello good morning
Lebron, please don't reject my forum, I want mazhor to look at it.
Hello Mazhor.
I made a mistake and I know it, but I didn't realise when I did it, I thought it was normal. I didn't need to do it, but my friends told me and I did it because it made sense. I would be very happy if I was unbanned. Thanks for everything
Please give me chance.
I am blacklisted for opening lottery tickets. on 05.05 morning my friends told me thats the lottery tickets got cheaper last a few days and if you like to win the cars
I buy like 1000 until i got the first one and only masks not any profit i lose over 2m and i buy again next day and i open some and then i leave but when i back i see thats im blacklisted i was didnt know thats was a bug with the tickts
As a longtime player with only one ban and reduced and a history of actively reporting hackers and rulebreakers, I have always tried to uphold the standards of fair play and contribute positively to the community. My dedication to creating high-quality roleplay experiences is evident in the time and effort I've invested in this server.

I mistakenly purchased several thousand lottery tickets in the hopes of crafting masks and winning free cars.
I never try to scam the server or do rule break i play only for fun and i enjoy the server
It pains me to feel as though my contributions have been overlooked, especially considering my efforts to assist in maintaining the integrity of the server by sharing information with administrator
It feels very unfair that i get punished while i've never did anything intentionally to create any advantage over anyone.

I humbly request that you reconsider my ban and allow me the chance to demonstrate my commitment to abiding by the rules and contributing positively to the server once again.
I assure you that I will learn from this experience and strive to be a better member of the community moving forward.

I am willing to accept a money wipe

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Lebron pls if you going to say reply was already given pls check my old post there wasn’t any reply thanks for reading and regarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom