Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Yves Hill

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yves Hill

Skywalker
Player
Your IRL Name: Evren
Your Age: 24
Time zone: GMT+03:00
Average online per day: 8-10 hr.
Your Discord: saintlaurentdon
Your Nickname: Yves Hill
Your ID: 311339
1: Leader of SAHP (San Andreas Highway Patrol).

2: Why do I want to be the leader of this specific organization?

I have been in this city for a long time and I like to serve the city and work to make this city safer and that is my responsibility. During the time I have been in the city, it has been my goal to constantly improve myself and do my best and I have done my best in this process, now I feel and know that I am ready. It is time for me to take my experience to the next level and I am ready for it. I am coming to take responsibility and to do better

I want to talk about myself and my experiences;
EX SAHP Undersheriff - Chief of Staff of Internal Affairs
EX GOV Director of Internal Affairs
EX LSPD Task Force Operative
EX NG Major General
EX FIB Chief of Staff - Head of Department of Human Resources - 00 Agent

I want to be a Sheriff because SAHP is where it all started for me and it is my home and it will always be my home, it is the most special place in this city for me and it is my heart. It is my biggest goal to see SAHP always at the top and in the best place and I want to continue a legacy that has been here for many years and take SAHP to the top. I have been working for a long time to prepare myself for today and I am ready to do more in the process. I am sure that I will work hard for SAHP and I will do my best to make sure that everything goes as smoothly and perfectly as possible.

My goals and responsibilities;

A lot of great sheriffs came before me and they represented this organization in the best way and I know many of them closely and we shared a lot with them. and I worked with many of them and that gave me enough experience. In this process, I want to be part of this great team and be one of the best leaders and my achievements will inspire the leaders who will come after me.

-Goals
1- I will do my best for the best term SAHP has ever had
2- I'm going to put together the greatest team ever
3- SAHP will respond to all calls in the highest number every hour of every day
4- SAHP will regularly patrol all highways and give gangs no breathing space
5- I will fight favouritism and corruption in the toughest and most serious way
6- We will train our troopers in the most wonderful and best way and they will be very useful and hardworking people for this city in the future.
7- SAHP will peak and push the limits in terms of activity and numbers
8- SAHP will be a respected and strong organization

Responsibilities;
I will do my best to do everything I have listed above and to be successful. I have the responsibility and knowledge to fulfill everything I have listed and I have a great team to walk with me on this path. I am aware of these responsibilities and the process and I will improve myself more and more every day and I will follow this process step by step.

Life is an experience and we will accept this experience and grow together.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
IC law and OOC rules knowledge: My goal is for everyone to be an expert in IC law and to do it in a way that they know the rules and the law. this way we will be able to provide a great service to all the people of Los Santos. In this way, we will maximize the roleplay level in the organization and make everyone feel responsible and professional and the whole city will feel and see it. In addition, we will regularly share ideas on this subject with the experienced names in my organization and we will hold regular meetings to see how we can take the roleplay subject one level higher. we will move forward with continuous idea sharing and regular studies.

Departments

Internal Affairs

Perhaps the most special and meaningful department for me. Because the stronger the internal affairs in an organization, the more discipline and professionalism increases and one of my biggest goals is Discipline and professionalism. I have a lot of experience in internal affairs and I have great high commands with me for this department and with all of our experience and hard work we will build a flawless department

Human Resource
The most important starting point of training and professionalism is the Human Resource department and we will follow a great training program throughout the term and our units in the department will be active around the clock and will respond quickly to all questions and we will work very hard at the point of recruitment, there will be regular open recruitments and HR units will be available around the clock

S.W.A.T
We have a great team for SWAT, our most important department to fight criminals, and this team will regularly improve themselves tactically and work on strategies, and they will also train regularly in shooting drills, so I aim to build a very strong SWAT team. SAHP will also lead special missions and prepare special tactics for this situation.

Highway Patrol
This special department is what our organization is named after. We will take care of this department and it will be active throughout the term. We will keep the Highway safe with regular checkpoints so that we can find and stop criminals before they do something bad. We will re-teach the rules to people who don't follow the traffic rules of this city.

Public Relations
Our public relations department will consist of professionals who will really love this job and we will regularly engage with the public and make the relations between the SAHP and the public perfect so that people feel safe and we will be open to the public.

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Player
Hello, you have been selected for the interview.

Join Basic vc before 5 mins of the interview time.
Today, at 17:30 (20th May) we will take the interviews.

If you have any doubt related to the interview, feel free to contact Ayush Pluxury or me.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom