Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stella Magic
Administrators nickname
All Admins expect elonsik
Date
May 21, 2024
Time
10:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9FUEUv-50N8

Stella Texas

Player
Player
Hello, Mazhor we have the problem on the Italian server that the admins have a family with twink and they play the events, or rather now there are only 2 admins and 1 assistant admin but before that there were 4 - 5 admins but now most of them are not more in the admin service. Everyone complains about the admins because the admins play events and the admins have endless juices and the admins have no idea where the man in 34 comes from. Everyone complains about it but they don't listen, I ask that you take care of it because it's going slowly quite annoying while events all admins are going off and coming from twink to play events at that time if people do complaint in game no one helps because all admins going off and coming from twink and they are continuously doing rp like normal players they are not even helping players ,how can they help even if someone even complaint they are not on and doing events like rp ticket etc . so please i kindly request you to look in this situation.

Zack Lbig

never give up
Server Administrator
hello dear administrative team, it's not off-top I'm simply connected to the situation and I wanted to say that when these players were bored and playing alone they asked for our participation but when they noticed that we know how to play and win they started disturbing the high- admins with these useless complainers the family is ours we are all former admins except 1, we farmed the juices at the event and bought them from the fruit shop. Thank you for your attention and I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused but for a long time they haven't wanted to let us play and are looking for a way to not let us play after they asked us to play. it just seems like revenge for the punishments given in the past when we were admin or simply because they want to bother you. Furthermore I would add that this guy has invited more than 20 cheaters in his gangs and also in the gang he is in now on other servers he would have been banned long ago for Helping-Cheater.

Thanks

Zack Lbig

never give up
Server Administrator
we are sure that our juices are legit and above all we are legit, but I ask Mazhor to check the helping cheater situation and if this is really the case take the necessary measures and if we have made a mistake in something take it against us.

Stella Texas

Player
Player
hello dear administrative team, it's not off-top I'm simply connected to the situation and I wanted to say that when these players were bored and playing alone they asked for our participation but when they noticed that we know how to play and win they started disturbing the high- admins with these useless complainers the family is ours we are all former admins except 1, we farmed the juices at the event and bought them from the fruit shop. Thank you for your attention and I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused but for a long time they haven't wanted to let us play and are looking for a way to not let us play after they asked us to play. it just seems like revenge for the punishments given in the past when we were admin or simply because they want to bother you. Furthermore I would add that this guy has invited more than 20 cheaters in his gangs and also in the gang he is in now on other servers he would have been banned long ago for Helping-Cheater.

Thanks
What does that have to do with anything and besides, now that you aren't admins, you are the biggest toxic people there are

Stella Texas

Player
Player
we are sure that our juices are legit and above all we are legit, but I ask Mazhor to check the helping cheater situation and if this is really the case take the necessary measures and if we have made a mistake in something take it against us.
now suddenly act innocent

Stella Texas

Player
Player
How am I supposed to know these people are cheating? I'm not an admin. As an ex-PC checker, you should have done your job better!
first of all as you are being an ex admin u are wirting here and not following forum rules doing off topic and secondly why are doing doxing about me telling my ooc information like i got banned on other server

Zack Lbig

never give up
Server Administrator
What does that have to do with anything and besides, now that you aren't admins, you are the biggest toxic people there are
you lost many gangs due to the warnings that some people in my family gave you precisely because they made pov requests and your players cheated and now you were looking for a way to get us punished too, but you will definitely not be satisfied in this case because we play in the best way possible without breaking the regulation, I only ask that mazhor take the right measures towards you to protect the next administrators. we only respond to your toxicity that you use against us now that we are no longer admins, you should not see us as former admins but as players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom