Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sid Lonesome
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 21, 2024
Time of violation
14:39
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Dq9rBXrLbr0

Jahad Pluxury

Player
Player
Reviewing.....
Vivek_3.gif

Samip Honi

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
Easy GR 6.17 . At the timestamp of 0:17 second. Somebody joined the discord voice channel and we cannot see the discord in-game overlay. So, that's sure you're not recording all the overlays which will result a 30 days ban. And about the RDM Topic there was warning and you were running towards the Green Zone leaving the RP situation behind. Closing this forum might save you else enjoy your vacation!!

sakibhossain

Player
Player
In 17th sec he was in discord call but all the over lays are not recorded so may be gr 6.17 and i dont think he is even using geforce so i would like to say to admin to review it properly .
you can hide the discord overlay you do not need to show it in the pov its not mandatory
. If he can show the full game HUD its ok.

sakibhossain

Player
Player
Easy GR 6.17 . At the timestamp of 0:17 second. Somebody joined the discord voice channel and we cannot see the discord in-game overlay. So, that's sure you're not recording all the overlays which will result a 30 days ban. And about the RDM Topic there was warning and you were running towards the Green Zone leaving the RP situation behind. Closing this forum might save you else enjoy your vacation!!
all overlay is shown here. If discord overlay is not shown its not against the rules plus he is using nvidia overlay. Stop try to confuse others by giving false information.

Nikhilhoni

Player
Player
all overlay is shown here. If discord overlay is not shown its not against the rules plus he is using nvidia overlay. Stop try to confuse others by giving false information.
Please show me his discord overlay and nvidia overlay dont try smart ok and dont try to defend ur friend. And for kind info u cant hide ur discord call status

Best for both of us

Player
Player
Please show me his discord overlay and nvidia overlay dont try smart ok and dont try to defend ur friend. And for kind info u cant hide ur discord call
It's none of my business to write here, but I see you do not know that you can actually turn off the Discord overlay in Discord settings. I think you never tried it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom