Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira Hill

Killer
Player
1. Mohammed Achraf
2. 21
3. GMT+1
4. 4-5h
5. kkkira777
6. Kira Hill
7. 262020

Additional information:
1. Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Firstly, I consider myself very experienced in gang activities and ops. I have consistently demonstrated my leadership skills in multiple situations, proving my efficiency and effectiveness within gang tempos and environment. I am always keen to learn and achieve new goals, finding gangs special in a positive way as they offer the freedom to engage in multiple activities and events.

I believe that the Ballas is one of my favorite gangs in the city and deserves a competent and dedicated leader. I have been a deputy and held high command positions in all gangs, I possess a clear vision and a deep understanding of how things work. My experience has helped me alot with the knowledge and strategic thinking necessary to lead the Ballas to new levelss.

I am committed to select the best of the best to be my deputies, ensuring that we have a strong and cohesive leadership team. Together, we will dominate the city and make our presence felt. I will ensure that my turf team is well-versed in the rules and competes fairly, maintaining a 100% and taking over all ghettos.

Additionally, I will focus on fostering alliances with other gangs and generating innovative ideas to collectively dominate the city while maintaining a positive and non-toxic environment. My leadership will prioritize collaboration, respect, and mutual success, creating a strong alliance in the city.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I will make sure to give LEOs the RP they want, but ensuring that gangs benefit from it aswell.

- We will have make alliance with gangs to make situations more intense for LEOs and make it harder for them to deal with us, so they make new tactics and new RP ways.

- I will make sure to have a good spray team to ensure MAX profit and have my gang members benefit heavily from it as main source of income besides robbing.

- I will make sure that there will be no toxicity whitin my gang and strike or blacklist whoever does it.

- We will make sure to give bonuses after ever successful mission to keep balance between the org members.

Rasta Soul

Mohammed
Player
++ gl

Untitled_video_-_Made_with_Clipchamp_3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom