Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surviver_Gamers

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdullah
2. Your age IRL: 21
3. Time zone: Pakistan (GMT+5)
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: itz_abdullah_yt87348
6. Your Nickname: Sirviver_Gamer
7. Your ID: 149906

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande™
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• Because I work in marabunta for 1 month and I participated in many store and gun store robberies and I was event leader in Marabunta

• I am active very early in morning and late night and I know much about Marabunta

I work with many gangs like ballas and vagos so I know everything about gangs

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
All it is right but you should may adds something like business attack as a event and more event for gang like battleship and that gangs can attack officially on unofficial and official family

Sam_Ace

Player
Player
$Information$
1. Your name IRL: Sam
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 (india)
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: sam_federal
6. Your Nickname: Sam_Ace
7. Your ID: 64174

$Additional information$

. Leader of Marabunta Grande.

. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

ANS:- I have been I in the many illegal Orgs Like Bloods, Vegos, Familes, etc. I have been deputies like in bunta:- OG bunta (15),

Bloods:- Under Boss (14), Vegos:- Turfer Head (12), Familes:- killa (14). I have joined my first illegal Org Bloods I have the Max
knowledge about ghetto, the hidden places of graffiti and many more.

-I want to make a strange fear in the city about our gang. Even the state orgs will also have the fear about us. The gang will
be more active in my term of Leadership. The ghetto will be scare of the bunta gang.

-When first time I came in the city I joined the family of my friend I took the part in the family raid and event then I joined the
gangs like boods was my first illegal org then I started to join in different orgs and my knowledge was begin great, that's why
I think that I can be the best leader of all time.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

ANS:-Having a cool bonus system helps a lot in attracting people into the gang.Clands:10k per parachute, 15k Top kill FZ:15k, Store:10k, Battleship:20k Submarine:30k.

-I have seen a lot of problems in ghetto clapping. During it i have seen many people who want to rob and they fight amongst themselves. So i have made a rule that whoever kills gets to rob the person.

$MY Strike System :-
Strike 1 :- Verbal
Strike 2 :- Suspend
Strike 3 :- Removed from org

$Hope to get a chance...

$Regards,

Sam

Rafee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohamed belhaj
2. Your age IRL : 23
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day :8-10 hrs
5. Your Discord : ragnar_lh1
6. Your Nickname : Snow Xavi
7. Your ID : 124913
Additional information
1. Leader of
Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-I want to become leader of gang because i have vast amount of experience in gangs so i think iam suitable to lead a gang

-Iam quite good at handling situations in gangs and one of my main strength is that i stay calm and cool most of the times and have good decision making skills that are required in the field

-I am fluent in english so that i can talk to all gang members perfectly

-i do not allow any differences in gangs between members will make sure all the people will be freindly towards each other

-In gangs i will make sure to take interview personally who comes in the category of high command

-During ghetto clapping i will make sure atleast one under deputy will be with gang members so that no rule break occurs

-I will make sure that new people who join gang will atleast have 30 min of training of ghetto rules so that no rule break occurs

-I will try to recruit all type of players even new players because it is good to support them by teaching them correct rules
Good luck, brother
❤️

Can Vurdurur

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Can
2. Your age -24
3. Time zone GMT +3
4. Average online per day - 5 Hours
5. Your Discord - cann_you
6. Your Nickname - Can Vurdururr
7. Your ID -79722
Additional information
1. Leader of - Marabunta Grande

1.The legal organizations on the server are very dominantly bullying the gangs, but none of the gangs are putting a stop to this order, and when I came the city, the gangs were showing much more activity, and they were not so simple, the best shooters and the best players were coming out of the gangs and there was a competition, but now the gangs are obviously very weak, and I want to be a leader to put a stop to this unfair order.

2.and I also took part in high command and deputy and under deputy duties in all gang and legal organizations, so I don't think I will have any difficulty in leadership and I already have a management team and I trust them as much as I trust myself, of course I will always have the last word and the only rule that will not change will be discipline and justice.

3. Finally, we will gather the best turfer team in the city right now, dominate all the turf areas, create a rivalry between the other gangs and finally destroy them with our own hands.

first of all, I will reorganize the rank system in the gang in a new and fair way

Secondly, not just anyone will be a vagos gang member, recruitment will be careful and subject to an exam.
After entering the range, of course, the work will not end, we will constantly work diligently to improve our shooting skills and bring them to the perfect level, and we will form a team for this work, just like a teacher.

Finally, in order for illegal organizations to stay stronger against the police, we will teach people and our gang members to make temporary peace with other people when necessary, because if we welcome people with tolerance, they will gladly join our gang and this is a great thing for us.

Fil Necati

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Halit
2. Your age IRL:18
3. Time zone:GMT +3
4. Average online per day :6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: .cocuksube
6. Your Nickname Fil Necati
7. Your ID: 97033
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

Becasue I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organizations and I want to embellish this with leadership. I want to offer a more active illegal environment and a more active role environment.I have a lot of gang experience, but I have never had anything like a leader in my life. My biggest dream and the only thing left in me is leadership. We believe that me and my team will overcome this task and have the most active term.I constantly check the logs, I will be a fair leader and I will not punish anyone unfairly.In this term, I will teach everyone how to do FZ raid, how to make store robery and how to manage a real gang. Everyone will learn that gang is not a toy.-i want to make the server more beautiful. I want to gather more people and have fun with them. I always try not to make mistakes, and when I see players making mistakes, I try to show them the right way. I will make this gang a gang that everyone wants to join.

First of all, illegal organizations are definitely not an environment where beginners can enter and just troll. Gangs are as important as legal organizations.

Secondly, it is not an environment where those who come to gangs can directly receive hc and take their friends. Deserving and active people should get hc. It would not be right to give hc to anyone they come across.

as the third, Gang has an important place in this project. I will never let these gangs use the name of our own interests.

And finally, activity is the most important; the more active we are in a gang, the more active it will be in other orgs.

Ranking System
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Turfer
11. Events Leader
10. Warlord
9. Murderer
8. Clapper
7. Wolf
6. Graffitist
5. Escobar
4. Shooter
3. Gangster
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Best Regards
Fil Necati

Hasbelkader Wish

on the way to become rich
Player
1. Your name IRL: Samet
2. Your age IRL: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+3.00
4. 12H
5. wiseawacaxa
6. Hasbelkader Wish
7. 80518
Additional information
1. Leader Of Marabunta

1) I have previously held high ranks in both illegal and legal organizations and i have an extra interest in these matters.

2) Currently, all organizations are not very active either because of rule violations or because there are few people, so if I become a leader, I will not accept people who do not know the rules and I will fill the organization with active people.

3) I'll be doing some diplomacy between Mobs to see if I can help increase the RP level. We will discuss diplomacy, where we can team up with some gangs to wipe other organizations off the map

4) Things I will focus on as a leader: I will create teams that will do different things like Lawns and Sprays to reward the people who contribute to the gang for their work and keep them somewhat loyal to the organization. Store Robberies etc. Even in situations, I will give bonuses to my men so that they will be more willing to join the gang and follow the gang's vision.

Always staying in touch and offering promotions at the end of each event. Since I'm active, there will be a lot of robberies, so the ghetto will be a little more lively and exciting.

omerelsavador

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Omer

3. Time zone: GMT +3

4. Average online per day :6-8 Hours

5. Your Discord: omerkocak

6. Your Nickname: Omer Pierce

7. Your ID: 146463

Additional information

- Passion for the Mission: One reason I might want to lead this organization is my deep passion for its mission. I believe in the cause and am committed to making a difference in this particular field or industry. Whether it's environmental conservation, social justice, or technological innovation, I am driven by a genuine desire to contribute meaningfully to the organization's objectives.

- Alignment with Values and Vision: Another reason is that I align closely with the organization's values and vision. I resonate with its core principles and believe in the direction it's headed. As a leader, I would be able to uphold these values, champion the vision, and guide the organization towards achieving its goals while ensuring that ethical standards are maintained throughout.

- Desire to Make an Impact: Finally, I want to lead this organization because I see it as an opportunity to make a significant impact. Whether it's through driving growth, fostering innovation, or improving operational efficiency, I am motivated by the prospect of leaving a positive and lasting mark on the organization, its stakeholders, and the broader community it serves. I am eager to leverage my skills, experiences, and leadership abilities to propel the organization forward and create tangible, meaningful change.

- By implementing these strategies, gang leaders can improve role-play levels within their organization, enhancing members' skills, cohesion, and effectiveness in achieving their objectives.

- Provide opportunities for aspiring leaders within the gang to practice leadership skills through role-play. Assign leadership roles in scenarios involving decision-making, delegation, and motivating other members. This helps groom future leaders and strengthens the gang's leadership cadre.

- Effective communication is essential within a gang organization. Role-play exercises should focus on improving members' communication skills, such as conveying instructions clearly, relaying critical information discreetly, and coordinating actions with other members.

Ranking System

16. Leader

15. Deputy Leader
14. AK-47

13. Under Deputy

12. Turfer

11. Events Leader

10. Graffiti Leader

9. Warlord

8. Clapper

7. Pierce

6. Hitman

5. Clapper

4. Shooter

3. Baby Bunta

2. Newbie

1. Freeze

Thank you for reading my application, Best Regards Omer Pierce

Manjiro Smith

He/Him
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Khushal Sansare

3. Time zone:
GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord:
kakashilegend
6. Your Nickname: Manjiro Smith
7. Your ID: 129979

Additional Information

1. Leader of...

-Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific
organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I am attached to MG with my passion and experience. When I took my first step in the world of crime, MG was my first Gang in the world of crime. The city rules should be strictly followed in the gang. First the leader should know all the rules, only then will the gang members go and follow the rules otherwise the members will keep breaking the rules.

- I have committed a lot of crimes in the city. And I have so much experience in MG that I cannot explain it to you in words. I have made a lot of mistakes while committing some crimes in my past time, but by seeing those mistakes I have learnt a lot about the rules now and fully prepared to handle a whole gang.

-I feel that I have the ability to handle a whole gang and guide everyone And I want to become the leader of the gang for my passion. It was my dream that once upon a time to become the leader of MG and handle the entire gang and get a good term.

-Yes, there are rules to increase the roleplay. If you learn or understand them once then there will be no problem. And the identity of a true leader is that he knows about everything and the members of his gang understand him, listen to his words and his commands.

Yours truly

Manjiro Smith

Harry-Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Anmol
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hrs.
5. Your Discord: harry9922.
6. Your Nickname: Harry Federal
7. Your ID: 33599
Additional information
* I have been Deputy of Many Gangs And legal orgs and Gained a High Experience Thus I found myself Best for this Position.
I have led many special operations from gang sides thus I am confident that I can successfully run this Organization and I am fully devoted towards the org

*Mostly the Gangs are not that active in City Thus I will try to make the gang most Active and powerful

*I want to Become the leader of Marabunta Grande because I have some unique connection with it as it was my first gang I ever joined and enjoyed it a lot

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
*I will Impose a Bonus System which would be fully Transparent No biasing towards org members would be shown

* I will Hire Great Deputies and High Command to Lead the organization from front and make our name in city

* I will Provide my members opportunities to lead the missions so that they gain confidence and experience

Ranking System:
16- Villain
15- Deputy
14- Under-Deputy
13- Og
12- Turferr
11- King Pin
10- Clapper
9-Shooter
8. Murderer
7. Clapper
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Fella

1- Freeze

Thank You for Reading My Application
EX- En2 Admin, Vago's Deputy

Last edited:

Demon Brox

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Fareed
2. Your age IRL : 22
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-5hrs (maybe more)
5. Your Discord : demo_n69
6. Your Nickname : Demon_Glockz
7. Your ID : 62988

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- Marabunta is a gang which is located corner of ghetto and active gang by members and as well events as i seen, the HQ looks great and the color is insane and its my favorite color blue!!
- I want to make this gang as great as it is and do as much as activity
- marabunta is the gang which is quite cool in color and HQ as well and will make it on top as other gangs

- Firstly i recruit the people who has good knowledge on the gangs and if someone dont know ill tell them how the gang works and train/teach people in the gang and let my members to attend as much as events and increase its activity as peak!
- I hire deputies and let them to do events/manage events in the mornings as well as night and make the marabunta on top in activitiy
- I try to do 100% turfs here and make be a 100% achiever in Marabunta
- and i get max people in my org and let them to do ghetto claps and robberies so that the leos and gangs will have fun in both ghetto and stores.
- i spread good knowledge to my gang members so that i can avoid warns and verbal to my org
- I let my bois to participate in Store robberies,FZ raids,battle ship, clands,subs and many more!!

My Ranking System:

1.Freeze
2.Young Blood
3.Veteran
4.Street Goon
5.Thug
6.Graffiti Team
7.Enforcer
8.Event Head
9.Turfer
10.Warlord

11.under Boss
12.Boss

Vivek Cameron

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Vivek
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 4 to 5 Hours
5. Your Discord : vivekpatel3225
6. Your Nickname : Richards Vivek
7. Your ID : 103678

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Gang.

Q2)- This are simpal reason why I want to take Leadership of Marabunta:
1. "" Have a good experience as a Under Deputy ""
- My previous rank in gang is under deputy and I also attended lots of events like Store Robbary, Gang clands, Gun Store Robbary etc.

2. "" Have a good encourage technique ""
- I have some best way to take members in gang and motivate members and I also tell them to always be activity in gang and attend some activity events and also be activity in Ghetto.

3. "" I have good contact ""
- I have good contacts some gang leaders and some talented, activity and interesting players which are also trained newbies and also teach Ghetto rules and how to fight.

Q3)- We are trying to join new players and trying to explain about Ghetto rules and General rules to play the players role play more exciting and logical. We are trying to give our best to gang members to always on top and maintain high level role play to do best example on other gangs. We are finding some new techniques to do Ghetto clappes and Store robbary, FZ raid to more exciting. I want to do more profitable gang for give more bonus to my gang members. I always maintain to try discipline to my gang and trying to never break any Grand RP rules.

My Experience in gangs
Ex OG Ballas
Ex Under Deputy of Families
Ex OG Bloods
Ex Under Deputy of Vagos

My Experience in Legal Organization
Ex HOD of LSPD
Ex DHOD of FIB
Ex Master Tropper of SAHP
Ex DOC officer of Government
Ex Lifeinvader

Ex EMS DCHR​

Ranking System
16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. OGs
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. turfer
10. Warload
9. Shooter
8. real member
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist
5. new member
4. Shooter
3. Gang star
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Cafer Alejandro

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sedat
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 5-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: cafer.00
6. Your Nickname: Cafer Alejandro
7. Your ID:63090
Additional information

- Two years I have been active in the city from 5 to 10 hours a day mostly in the ghetto participated in fight but for a long time I have not seen the marabunta active in the ghetto the marabunta is not engaged in illegal activities so I would like to see a more active marabunta instead of this former inactivity I will do my best I will invite all the old experienced illegals around me to my gang and gather other illegals in this gang.

- I want to make 100% turf and get the big prize maybe you know that all the experienced strong and old turfmen in the city are my friends I will build a very strong team with these guys with this team I will make 100% turf in a very short time and win the big prize and it will be an important 100% turf I want a make history

- first of all I want to raise the rp level in the game and gangs dont crowd in an Fz raid,gang raid or store robbery and instead of that I will do illegal activities like Fz Raid, Gun store robberies during my period etc. and I will win all the clands and battleships then I will do members who generally respect,follow the rules in the ghetto and i will constantly check the logs I will prevent the theft of items from the gang

- I will make a respectful gang that will prevent toxicity and disrespect
- I will do store rob and fz raid every day as long as I can
- I will give a bonus to everyone who participates in the events after the event
- I will make it in the ghetto and the most active gang in the city
- Me and my deputies will give the people who participate in the events and deserve the rank they deserve

Ranking System
16 ) Leader
15 ) Turf Deputy
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Best Regards,
Cafer Alejandro

james NoMercyKnight

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: jamal abdullah
2. Your age IRL:18
3. Time zone:GMT+5
4. Average online per day :6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: 69xmugen
6. Your Nickname James NoMercyKnight
7. Your ID: 124751

Additional information

1. Leader of marabunta

- Im playing grand rp from several months now faced every situation and been in almost all legal orgs in the city.i know how to make the gang famous and the most powerfull city.
- i will do my best and give as much bonuses as i can to keep my people happy and encourage them to participate and work with and for the gang,as well as highcommands interview must be taken to check that if they are eligible for the position or rank they want or not.
- i have lead events in a families and gangs aswell as leading rp situations in legal orgs so i have good experience about the game overall.

1-the gang should not have any kind of toxicity between players so the gang goes smooth.

2- it should have some great management and turfers.

3-New people will be perfectly trained.

4- It should have the best deputies whom have enough knowledge and eligible for leading the gang in leades absence.

Ranking System
15. boss
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Events leader
11. Turfer
10. Warlord
9. Murderer
8. Clapper
7. Wolf
6. Graffitist
5. Road captain
4. Shooter
3. Gangster
2. young fella
1. freeze

Thankyou so much for reading my application,
regards
James NoMercyKnight

Rocky Bhai008

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1- Muhammad Azan
2- 16
3 - (GMT-07:00)
4-7-11 Hours
5- rockyop007
6- Rocky
7- 142898

Additional information

: I want To Become The Leader Of Marabunta

2: My Experience: The main reason to become a leader of a illegal org is that I have many experience because I am the Current OG of Ballas and I know many rules and maintain good level Of RP

Events: my favorite part in the gangs is the events i like to participate all events of gangs like store robbery, Gunstore robbery, highway robberies, Clands, etc

Training: the main difference between legal orgs and illegal orgs is all legal orgs give you training but in illegal orgs no one gives training and I will do my best for Bloods street gang I just need a opportunity

3: i will teach every new members that they cant kill Ems Employee And cant kill anybody in black-market because it is unscripted green-zone
* I will take care of that All the ghetto rules will followed strictly and should known by all the member of the gang.
* I will encourage every member of the gang to take part in events give bonuses whoever will active on spray cans many more things
* At last give my best to maintain high level of rp in Marabunta

Wolf Gangster

EX-General. 2X Families leader
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shivam
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: wolfgangster
6. Your Nickname: wolf gangsters
7. Your ID: 92745

1. Leader of... Marabunta

1.I have been the leader of both legal and illegal organizations before, and I was the main leader of NG for two terms, so I know what to do and where to hide when attacking. Also, because of my server connection, I can access all the information in any legal or illegal organization, regardless of how difficult people may think it is to obtain information about an impending raid or GP. I really want to change the fact that some people become leaders of turf instead of organizing any ghetto activities or events, so I will concentrate a lot on ghetto and show people meaning of ghetto

2. As I stated in the opening paragraph, my goal is to participate in every gang activity—not just the weekly objectives. armed robbery, hostage robbery, 24/7 shop, battle ship, vehicle thief, robbing people in ghettos and on highways, informant event, turf raiding, and other gangs in the most recent data breach This time, in addition to the ghetto and festivities, I also want to play turf. During my last term, I was part of the most active gang and participated in almost all of these activities, so this time, I'll make sure it's the greatest gang and show to everyone who I am and what marabunta is. and I will bring back the glory it once held, just as I did with Famliles and i plan do capital attack as well.

3. I'm going to smash records—both mine and those of others—and provide an example of what a real active gang looks like. The last time famliles and I broke a record, it was for thirty people in a store Robbery, I'm going to break that record again and make sure I create one that no one can ever top. Because I am knowledgeable about the law and have experience as a lawyer, I will use EVERY connection I have to ensure that Marabunta is the best gang. When I take on leadership responsibilities, I will take advantage of every legal loophole to escape justice and impart knowledge to my fellow members. Well, and my spy and my friend in law will save me, and if someone has evidence against them, I will eliminate them. In addition, I won't sell the evidence to fib; many leaders do this, so even if I do, it will cost them dearly. I also won't lose my gang raid because we will either win or die.
Finally, I only desire to make clear that when i become leader of Marabunta , I will be the painter and the City will be painted Crimson with the blood of Marabunta's enemies.

Afterall “hesitation is defeat”
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Bonds: Unlike the legal system, where most people are there for financial gain, gang bonds and friendship are what matter most. I can't recall how many times in my previous term my gang and I went back to the store or FWZ to save my friends and brother Therefore, I will make sure that everyone has bonds with each other that are strong enough to kill as well as scare people because our objective is to take over and win, not to survive.

2: Metality and training: I promised in my previous thread that I would train people, and I followed through. As a leader, I taught 60 to 70 people about the city and RP, not just the gang. Some people may believe that I only hired new members, but even with them, I didn't get any mass rule break and was the best gang. I'll continue this, and I'll make sure they have the mindset that, no matter what, if you are enemy of one of US, you are one of enemy of all of us, just like everyone else's who is emeny of marabunta your Crimson blood will also run across the city.

3: using both the mind and the muscle I've seen a lot of gangs disband because their members didn't use their minds. I'll make sure that, at the very least, all of my high command knows a lot of escape strategies and things to hide and capture. Additionally, just as your body is important, I'll make sure I can train your aim to the best not only in an arena but also in a ghetto. I don't want all revolvers or ar; instead, I want snipers, revolvers, shotgun masters, and ar supporters. I people that will learn and try to to use a bat to gun all things . Finally, I'll make sure they don't fear entering a ghetto for fear of losing amoo or for other reasons.

Ultimately, it is we who will govern, not just the ghettos. but city as well
My Experience -

Former NG Leader /2x/ Rank 30
Former Famlies Leader /2x/Rank 15
Former Bloods deputy / Rank 14
Former Famlies deputy / Rank 14
Former Vagos Underdeputy / Rank 13
Former bloods UnderDeputy / Rank 13

Former Bunta UnderDeputy / Rank 13
Former Sahp colonel / Rank 24
Former lspd inspactor / Rank17

Former Server Admin
Former Lt.general / Rank 29
Currently Deptuy Govenor / Rank 29
Former Us attorney 1 and 2 /Rank 17/ Rank 23
Former USSS Director / Rank 26
lawyer

My goals for Marabunta term.

be the most active gang in city
100% turf
make new records and history
Restore marabunta to its pervious glory

Do Capital Attack
MAX GRAFFITI PROFIT

Ranking System

16-Blue Phantom = the leader who is know by all yet his past his hidden behind the blue mask he is blue phantom that hides in shadow and while also rule in right

15-lucifer = The eyes of phantom that are everywhere the deputy they Handel the gang while leader is not here and lead it

14-Ak-47 = the Weapons' of Phantom they are under deputy of gang they train event leaders and help other understand the gang they are Watching your every move and they are extremely loyal and good at shooting and are required to know tactics also help warload with maintains

13-Events Leader = one most important members of gang they are trained to lead events in fight and what to do and use tactics and make sure know how to handle stress while they can also take lower member to ghetto for robberys

12-Warload = warlord have lot of work to do they are co leader in operation and while maintain discipline and making sure get

enough weapons and drugs and supplies for gang maintain gang cars if we are low on supplies inform high command and while they cant lead big operation such store or fz they can take member with them for robing and hostage sit but must have atlest one event leader or person have knowledge for negotiation

11-Kingpin=
King ping will be co-leader in event lead by warlord they will maintain order and learn while also fighting the and proacting other as they must have good aim and tactics while not lose focus.

10-Turfer= Turfers are normally required to only do turf but in my gang they will attend event i will try to do it as they busy with turf

9-gangster= gangster are those that have been in gang for some time and have decent aim and have enough knowledge about city

rules

8-mafia= they are nearly same as gangster but have less experience and less shooting and tactic skill

7-Clapper= Clapper are member that have good or very good shooting skills and big of tactic as well but have less experience in gang and knowledge about city rules and if requested by Graffiti Team they have give protection

6-Grafitti Team= the Graffiti team is one of most important team if they are not active that can damage gang finically

5-Shooter = they have medium aim but bit of low info on gang and city rules and are new to gang

4-Street Soldier = very new to gang just learned a bit and mostly are very new

3-Thug = same as Street Soldier but very new and not disciplined but still learning

2-blue - just joined and passed the basic interview

1-young blue- joined waiting for interview and don't have any work permission

Thanks For Regards
Wolf Gangsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom