Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer Lee

Lucifer Lee
Player

Information
1. Your name IRL: Nikola
2. Your age: OOC: 18 IC: 37
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 4 – 6 Hours
5. Your Discord: derkehrlausderecke #6661
6. Your Nickname: Lucifer Lee
7. Your ID: 240250

Additional information:

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Reason 1:

I want to become a Leader of SAHP, because I want to prove myself and I want to put all my experience and skills together. I was positioned on many different positions before like, Chief of Staff in FIB/LSPD/GOV, Chief at SAHP, LT. General in NG... My High Command team will jump in if help is required, I can make improvements and or changes if needed to make sure it runs smoothly.

Reason 2:

I've seen amazing things within my time in LSPD, GOV, NG, FIB, SAHP but also noticed that some things don't quite work. When I assume leadership of the SAHP, I will ensure the continued recruitment of qualified Troopers, the corruption that everyone oversees i will make sure that it does not get overseen.

Reason 3:

I would like to show that SAHP can do more than just sell insurance. I want to make SAHP one of the first points of contact for new citizens in this city and I want my troopers to have fun at work and enjoy being in SAHP. After my Deputy Leadership in NG, I decided I want to lead my own organization. I will make sure, that the SAHP stays in good contact and relations with all the other Organizations.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

A)
I want to make the training process and the internal regulations more realistic . For example, making sure that the training goes to an extend of the laws, procedures.... I will try to always have at least few High Commands and a few HR members to hire new or returning officers. Also, i will try to keep a Internal Affairs Agent present at HQ, or any other situations so that they can note when mistakes have been made and issue strikes etc... accordingly.

B)
To know the proper strategies is essential in successfully keeping our heads on our shoulders. Well have occasional training with other orgs. For example, fake NG raid, ACC, discuss tactics etc.… This will lead to more arrest being done and more interactions between players. Also, the more people are in departments, the more RP.

C)
Last but not least, I will be issuing huge bonuses and promotions to well performing Officers that do a lot of arrests, many sold insurances, good activity within the org and departments etc.…. This will bring more and more players to my org and with that comes more RP.
I will ensure we have Troopers constantly patrolling around Paleto Bay, Sandy Shores... To make it work, I will revise the bonus system, for example implement a bonus system for the night shifts that will be for example 2x the normal bonuse...

My ranks will be:

Janitor
LOA
Rookie
Trooper 1
Trooper 2
Trooper 3
Senior Trooper 1
Senior Trooper 2
Senior Trooper 3
Master trooper I
Master trooper 2
Master trooper 3
Corporal
Senior Corporal
SWAT Officer
Field Training Officer
Detective
Internal Affairs Agent
Sergent
Supervisor
Commander
Watch Commander

-----High Command-----

Lieutenant
Captain
Marshal

Deputy Chief
Chief
Chief of Staff
Undersheriff
Sheriff

I hope i get a chance to prove myself in an Interview.

Regards,
Lucifer Lee

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Player
Rejected

Recent behavior in the City not acceptable for Leader​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom