Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Gen Rule 3.1 + Mixing + MG + LR 3.1+ Gen Rule 6.10 | 104199,121594

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Moon Smitth
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 21, 2024
Time of violation
17:52
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYWlld1mIvs

Gagzo Giglamesh

Player
Player
First Before crying in Forum you have to learn how to post a forum atleast provide the full POV where you talk shit about us and doing mixing and do you really think that I listen to an 12 year old kid about my IRL from somewhere a Kiddo come to an game and doing toxicity and crying here in front of admins that player 104199 talking shit about you seriously

Dear Admin if you want the Full POV of that Indicent please let me know coz this person even didn't provide the full POV of the Incident where he doing gr3.1 on me and I'm not that type of guy which doing forums and if someone say shit about me I'm not gonna tolerate

in the end I Purchase this game to enjoy I joined grand rp to intract with new people making new friends not to listen anyone shit

Last edited:

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
First Before crying in Forum you have to learn how to post a forum atleast provide the full POV where you talk shit about us and doing mixing and do you really think that I listen to an 12 year old kid about my IRL from somewhere a Kiddo come to an game and doing toxicity and crying here in front of admins that player 104199 talking shit about you seriously

Dear Admin if you want the Full POV of that Indicent please let me know coz this person even didn't provide the full POV of the Incident where he doing gr3.1 on me and I'm not that type of guy which doing forums and if someone say shit about me I'm not gonna tolerate
well i can see who is crying for Full POV xDDD and provide pov from your side Bot

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
moon Little cry baby :mad: he just known how to do women things this asshole is doing toxicity everywhere hypocrite org hopper little shit fucking moon little toddler🖕 just take a look at his picture my profile pic moon do you remember
and about org hopper after staying in a term for 28 days and then Joinned FIB now am here if thats org hopping for you then you really need some treatment for yourself and your small brain and i would say that you dont know ANYTHING about FIB or other orgs rather then being in GOV and begging for ranks is a two different things

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

All players resorting to off topic messages, Insults and provoking will receive forum punishments

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Thread Approved

ID : 104199 will receive punishment for General Rule 3.1, Mixing and Leader Rule 3.3

From the Evidence provided there is no proof showing any other rule breaks committed that have been mentioned here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom