Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Manu Armani
Administrators nickname
Jon Barnes
Date
May 22, 2024
Time
23:26
Proofs
https://imgur.com/BVn1ddX

Doctor_manu

Player
Player
Dear cheif admin,

i don't understand why i got ban in this situation, these guys were taking people in their car and killing every new guy that was coming out of hotel after taking them out of green zone.
when i tried to tell them that don't torture new guys, for that they started trash talking to me, so i tried to explain to them that i'm way older (irl age) than him and he shouldn't trash talk to me, he called admin there and just to get his attention acusing me that i'm challanging him in irl which i didn't do at any point, i was just trying to make the city frndly, and the admin without seeing the full situation banned me for one sentence "i'm way older than you, i have kids ur age don't trash talk to me".

i was just trying to help new guys coming out of hotel from these toxic people, trying to make frndly atmosphere, but instead i got punished as a ban. which i think is not fare.

i hope i will be unpunished.

Thank you for considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom