Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tanveer_Federal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 23, 2024
Time of violation
09:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/giWTawuCH7Y

Tanveer091

Player
Player
i) Sahil warrior named person first disrespected us in cc by using F-words and N-words which are restricted. | Ban 1-3 days.
ii) then same he did ooc in a discord server to me 3.1 Insulting of the person (OOC) is strictly prohibited |Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.

I hope he will get 7 days Ban or more.

Tom Felton

Player
Player
Dear admin he is expecting ban We cannot see any Ic insult and he didn't explain whole situation he just trim his bad word pov and where the proof he is insulting for ic purpose, This is not good, expecting good decision from respected admins 🫡

Miss Skorpean

Give Respect Take Respect
Player
u can see in ic in club chat he using bad word for my fam i think accept this i hope u accept this
and u see in pov

Tanveer091

Player
Player
Dear admin he is expecting ban We cannot see any Ic insult and he didn't explain whole situation he just trim his bad word pov and where the proof he is insulting for ic purpose, This is not good, expecting good decision from respected admins 🫡
see club chat in my pov LOL

Miss Skorpean

Give Respect Take Respect
Player
u see in club chat and u see in ooc chat its a proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom