Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Demir Mka
Administrators nickname
Satriko Narcos
Date
May 22, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/702861/#post-2497617

Lamestar

Player
Player
First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, I don't have a fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing, what I'm doing.First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, I don't have a fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing, what I'm doing First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, I don't have a fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing, what I'm doing is iFirst of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing, it's for what I'm doing.First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, I don't have a fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing, what I'm doing First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. You did something wrong.First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. Do something wrongFirst of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. He did something wrongFirst of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. You did something wrong.First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. He did something wrongFirst of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. He did something wrong.First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. If I did something wrongFirst of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. If I did something wrong First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. If I've done something wrong, it's the essenceFirst of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. Apologize if I did something wrong First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. Apologize if I did something wrongFirst of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I did something wrongFirst of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I did something wrong First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I did something wrong bFirst of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I did something wrongFirst of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I did something wrong First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I did something wrongFirst of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I did something wrong bFirst of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I did something wrong First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I did something wrong.First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I did something wrong.First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I did something wrong.First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I did something wrong, car againFirst of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I did something wrong, car again First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I did something wrong, sell a car againFirst of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I did something wrong, I'll sell a car again.First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I did something wrong when I sell a car again First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I did something wrong, the next time I sell a carFirst of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I did something wrong, the next time I sell a car. First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I've done something wrong, even more so when I sell a car again.First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I did something wrong, I'm sorry to sell a car again.First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I did something wrong, I'm sorry to sell a car again.First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I've done something wrong, even more so when I sell a car again.First of all, hello to everyone, I would like to express my respects. The first thing I will say about this is that I didn't say full to my car, I sold the car and I said it was 20m, this person told me he would buy it, he may have even misunderstood, sorry for that, I can give him his money back. He looked at the wrong car, that's for sure, it's not my fault here, I've been playing this game for a long time and I haven't done anything like this, I love the game, I want to continue playing. I'm sorry if I did something wrong, I will explain in more detail the next time I sell a car, I may have been in a hurry to quit the game, it was too late. Thank you

Top Bottom