Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
AbdulRafayRizwan
Administrators nickname
Alan Zelensky
Date
May 23, 2024
Time
7:33 PM
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SecHNkoLTas

Assassian Aakrisht

Player
Player
Hii Team,
Idk what are the Admins doing they are just accepting all the bullshit threads from the players. False threads like RDM. You can literally watch all the RDM threads. And literally, all RDM threads are approved by the Admins without any proof just by a simple text. Due to this ID's are getting banned. Small kids are just spamming threads for some minor rule break and ID's are getting banned. I was just collecting debts and if the other people refuse to pay the debt then what should I do, I can just simply go and take the debt. If I ask they will rather not get out of the car or just start shooting or run towards their Family houses. So what can a player do in that case and in some cases there is not possible that I can use mic always so why are you all blind foldedly approving Threads without any proof of that. There are some Family events which occur and Some players come and we all give warning for 5 seconds and wait a little bit more and the players starts doing Car Ramming on us then we need to shoot them. So what all these non-sense your admins are doing by approving false Threads. They just Banned my ID for 7 Days what is this crazy behaviour by your team?

I have seen the links 1st of all that RDM was done since he was running because he saw us 2nd was that I did not took the debt it was my partner so how was I banned in this case??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom