Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Melisa Hanim
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Mar 17, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/PL5FMSz

Melisa Hanim

Player
Player
Hello Dear Administrators I have requested 2 times for the opening of my ban from en1 to blacklist, I want to write here because I cannot explain myself there, I guarantee that I will not make the mistakes I made in time and if necessary, you can wipe the money, I think I have corrected myself in 2-3 months and I want my ban to be opened, I am a person who plays this game lovingly, good and i am So Sorry For My Behaivior Like Everybody else i Deserve a Third Chanche And I Had So Many Memories To This Project I Want to Play in this project like old times i may have been toxic but i wont do it again i am so sorry and i promise that this wont be happening again and i hope u Guys Understand Me And I am Ready For Money wipe And I Would Like To add something i am so sorry for my toxycity u just want to play on this project i have so many friends and so many memories as a i said want a chanche like i said i just want u guys to forgive me i will not do any toxicity again and if i do u guys can do whatever you want Best Regards Melissa Hanim

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom