Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven Soul

Seven
Leader
Your IRL Name: Seven
Your Age: 26
Time zone: GMT+04:00
Average online per day: 8-10 hr.
Your Discord: 7z.z
Your Nickname: Seven Soul
Your ID: 332835
1: Leader of SAHP (San Andreas Highway Patrol).

Why do I want to be the leader of this specific organization?
Leading SAHP will be such a lovely experience to start as a Leader, I've joined this server and I've loved everything about it, during this time in this city, I've managed to gain many good experiences through joining organizations, it has always been a goal to me to someday become a leader, as I've always pushed myself to improve and to do better. Therefor, as what i believe is that i am ready of becoming one. i believe that i can achieve to be a good leader, and i can provide such a good service, safety and enjoyable environment along the highways of San Andreas.

What are my Goals?
1. Promote safety and order, Make sure that the highways are safe for all Citizens.
2. To train our troopers and give them the best experience to ever have.
3. Make sure SAHP will be professional and provided with many opportunities and skills.
4. Make SAHP will be active on the streets and give no chances for Gangs.
5. Strengthen partnerships and collaboration with other law enforcement agencies
6. To improve communication and data management within the organization.
7. To make this term the Best term.

My advice for improving the RolePlay level in organization
To Define clear roleplay guidelines and expectations for members, including character creation, in-game behavior, communication standards, and agreement to the organization's lore and setting, i intend to signing bonuses and incentives for engagement in events and unique operations. This approach aims to stimulate enthusiastic participation from all individuals, maintaining our organization's proactive, adaptable nature and healthy environment.

Experiences
EX SAHP Corporal
EX FIB 00 Agent
EX Bloods Under-deputy
EX bunta Under-deputy

Best Regards,
Seven Soul.

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Player
Approved

Hi, Seven Soul ,
We have decided to consider you for the interview.
Your interview will be taken at 3:30 P.M. according to the server time.

Join the waiting room 5 minutes prior to the time.
Good luck

If you have any doubt, or issues. Contact S.A.H.P. curators as soon as possible!

Lavi Pluxury - daksh100sharma
Ayush Pluxury - .ayushog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom