Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Fail RP / Toxic in / 292475 /306017 / 261438 / 339936

Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Wesnan Bey
Suspect ID
261438 /306017
Date of violation
May 23, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/41AhaIpf6Jw?si=vX0zXw9wYCtySGGK

wesnan

Player
Player
Players suddenly came to our family house and caused toxicity and a pickpocket was thrown at our family member without warning, without entering into RP. Please do what is necessary. We want the players who came to receive the necessary punishment.

Last edited:

Megisou

Player
Player
Pickpocket? We are coming there to raid. We can't assign it because it's protection. I'm not stealing his pickpocket, I'm stealing his shoes and running away. Learn the game please.

Baranimo_Bey

Player
Player
306017 İD The person with İD was previously a member of our family. We had to expel him from the family due to the unrest and use of bad words in our family. Since he sees us as enemies, he is now provoking the family he is in against our family and bullying us in this way.
rapper1.gif

Baranimo_Bey

Player
Player
Pickpocket? We are coming there to raid. We can't assign it because it's protection. I'm not stealing his pickpocket, I'm stealing his shoes and running away. Learn the game please.
The behavior is a violation of the rules. Make sure you watch the video properly. Behaviors performed without warning without entering into RP give rise to the fail RP rule.

Last edited:

Megisou

Player
Player
My voice doesn't come to you because my speaking space is low, don't watch from afar and comment accordingly

Ryxaa

Player
i think u using illegal record program because youre talking but the other people youre talking to dont have a voice.

Baranimo_Bey

Player
Player
As far as we understand from your friend who turned on loud music when you first saw the video, there is enough distance for your voice to be heard, you cannot use this as an excuse.
My voice doesn't come to you because my speaking space is low, don't watch from afar and comment accordingly

Megisou

Player
Player
If your friend has a point of view, I would be glad if he uploads it, because my voice goes to him

Baranimo_Bey

Player
Player
i think u using illegal record program because youre talking but the other people youre talking to dont have a voice.
Really, my friend, you should watch the video properly. In the first moments, the music your friend turned on sounds perfect, even from an extraordinary distance.

Megisou

Player
Player
As far as we understand from your friend who turned on loud music when you first saw the video, there is enough distance for your voice to be heard, you cannot use this as an excuse.
Setting the conversation area by pressing the F12 key. Not everyone's speaking space is the same. I told you, you learned

Baranimo_Bey

Player
Player
If your friend has a point of view, I would be glad if he uploads it, because my voice goes to him
My friend, at a distance where your voice can be heard easily, stop using this as an excuse, accept your crime.

Megisou

Player
Player
I don't take recordings because I'm not at the event, if I had known, I would have bought it.

Megisou

Player
Player
Bu gibi durumlarda en azından herhangi bir delil olmadan gereksiz savunma yapmamanız gerektiğini bilmelisiniz.
Can also throw the friend's recording and prove whether my voice is coming or not. Think wide-angle :)

Lucius90

Player
Player
It is clear that the people in the video attacked the Forum thread with false information to avoid being banned. However, a few minutes before this incident, they blocked our way for no reason, hurled poisonous behavior and insults, pulled out a gun and killed us.
You see that they are not as innocent as they say. It's disappointing that these types of people are in this game. If a manager who speaks Turkish investigates, everything will be revealed. Thanks already for your help. You can see this in the videos a few minutes ago.

-------
1.Video
23:48

-------
2.Video
23:50

--------
3.Video
23:53

Top Bottom